Man stabbed to death in Maryland Popeyes after altercation over chicken sandwich, pol

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    What that article fails to point out is that the deceased came into the store and just felt entitled to keep cutting to the front of the line. Do stupid things..... and I don’t believe we have heard the full story.

I too will wait.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    for fks sake this reminds me of headlines and partial stories about a guy shot by cops "because" he was speeding, or had too much tint.
    Those actually turn out to be guys either leaving a just committed felony, with narcotics or other contraband in posession, or most likely, with wants/warrants/parole violations who are going to go to prison for 20 years if they don't resist with all their ability.
    Was the cutting in line all that happened? did the guy cut in line, and nothing else and just get stabbed? or did the lead to a cycle of escalation, including possible assault, culminating in the stabbing.

About ten years ago I was witness to a stabbing. It started with of all things two people jockeying for a gas pump position. But it was not one guy gutting in que and getting stabbed, there was an argument, shoving, then punching then a stabbing.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    [soundbite on the political motivations behind revising the IQ cutoff for mental retardation down from 75 to 70 in the 1960s]

PG really went to shit when the Pennsylvania Dutch started moving in.

I thought it was when DC started to get regentrified.

:sad20:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Next time someone will bring a gun to a knife fight.

:sad20:

That's crazy talk. Everyone knows Maryland has some of the toughest guns laws that would prevent such a thing from happening. We really need tougher laws to prevent Chicken Sandwich Violence. Maybe prevent the Chicken Sandwich loophole that allows just any old person to sell a chicken sandwich and instead allow them only to buy chicken sandwich from a licensed dealer. Put a serial number into the sandwich too and record it at the time of sale. Imprint it on a non digestible tag hidden in the chicken sandwich so if someone's chicken sandwich is stolen and they are killed, you can look in the suspect's bowel movement and trace it back to the victim.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’ve got to try this sandwich out. Should I take my 7.5” or 10.5”?

Attachments

• CB891000-A471-4F34-9F3E-3DD9CFE8DE5B.jpg
      CB891000-A471-4F34-9F3E-3DD9CFE8DE5B.jpg
      101.7 KB · Views: 436

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Was the cutting in line all that happened? did the guy cut in line, and nothing else and just get stabbed? or did the lead to a cycle of escalation, including possible assault, culminating in the stabbing.

Yes. And everyone here knows that.

Most murders committed between strangers using 'hands feet or objects' and by stabbing are the result of 'disputes' and often the ultimate victim failed to do his part to de-escalate the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom