• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    That is absolutely great! Thanks for posting. The guy looks like he's really having a lot of fun. Kind of scary when he describes the firearm rules in Germany.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    That is absolutely great! Thanks for posting. The guy looks like he's really having a lot of fun. Kind of scary when he describes the firearm rules in Germany.

+1! That guy is awesome! He's really put a lot of thought into this! The timing of the sear and the gears and drill has to be perfect or that thing would jam. Great idea to use metal to reinforce the wooden gears to minimize wear a bit. They should make that a guy a guest on the Walking Dead for an episode and just have him and the others take out a bunch of walkers, and just nail them up against walls, cars, etc.. I get it, not enough penetration (I hear that a lot..) but it's Hollywood! Imagine dressing that guy up like Jesse Ventura in Predator, but with one of these auto crossbows belt fed!

I'm sensing a future episode on Walking Dead with a possible 2-3 movie Marvel Comics side deal as a good guy German working with Captain America to take back Castle Wolfenstein, in the hopes of finding the plans to the holy hand grenade of Antioch!, and/or Eva Braun's Rabbit stew recipe!!!! :)

That's a cool vid! Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom