• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    Is there a restriction on magazine capacity when carrying in Maryland?

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Sorry if this was already addressed but are there standards or guidelines for G&S reasons? I recently was a witness to a crime in which I was threatened during the arrest of the individual. I will have to testify and have since been harassed via very late night banging on my door and other similar crap. The person arrested has a long list of past criminal history including weapons and drug charges. I have been granted a peace order against him. It seems to me that this seems sufficient???

I also have security clearances etc, I had read where that is also a good justification?

Thanks in advance!

I have seen unrestricted permits issued for similar circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ant92083

Lord Of Summer
    Jul 15, 2016
    MD
    How are the MSP dealing with current military that want a CC permit but you can't even tell them the reason why because they don't have a clearance to read the documents or can be taken into a SCIF?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    How are the MSP dealing with current military that want a CC permit but you can't even tell them the reason why because they don't have a clearance to read the documents or can be taken into a SCIF?

TS + OMB hack + ISIS Threats of .mil/.gov/associated contractor = 90% success of getting a permit.

They will ask for a letter from your security manager to verify your clearance.

ant92083

Lord Of Summer
    Jul 15, 2016
    MD
    TS + OMB hack + ISIS Threats of .mil/.gov/associated contractor = 90% success of getting a permit.

They will ask for a letter from your security manager to verify your clearance.

Thanks for the feedback, will have to check with SSO if they will issue a letter about adjudication.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    90 business days. Fouls a lot of people up!

No where in the state statute is the word "business" used. If MSP uses that word challenge them to show you exactly where in the state statute (NOT COMAR) the word "business" is.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone can provide a link to the proper form and instructions to apply for modification. I looked, can't find. I've read here it is $10 to try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom