• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing with you, I just don't want the Cove turning into a dive bar, I am a man of my word, and won't lie over something that stupid.

I often stop by, ALWAYS, carrying, so when they asked about knife, I figured they would be less than pleased if somehow it became apparent I had a pistol, so I told them. Head security guy was very pleasant, treated me "normally" advised me he was carrying as well. He was a good guy, door guy was ex marine, good guy, why start a pissing match?

I guess because I got there a little later than normal, on a Friday, I got greeted by the security guy. I was treated well, and respect them for doing so.
    You did the right thing, as did they, well done! I like eating there, not far from my daughter and we go there frequently, though usually not later at night.

I have had a couple of instances where I had a small pocket knife in a pocket and the clip was likely visible. Both times were in a bar, I was there for a while and a bouncer or staff came up and asked about it, I was truthful, they asked me to take it out and put it in the car, which I did. I always have at least one, sometimes two knives (both small) in my pocket. They are tools, I use them every day for something or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom