• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Look, I'm as much of a 2A guy as anyone out there, but the AS-007 is clearly a military weapon and really has no purpose in civilian hands. What I don't get is how they are even selling a fully semi automatic weapon to the public. If we let them ban it, then perhaps they'll be more reasonable with other aspects of 2A rights.

I know I'll get flamed for that opinion, but banning it would be a common sense way to reduce deaths in Baltimore.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Look, I'm as much of a 2A guy as anyone out there, but the AS-007 is clearly a military weapon and really has no purpose in civilian hands. What I don't get is how they are even selling a fully semi automatic weapon to the public. If we let them ban it, then perhaps they'll be more reasonable with other aspects of 2A rights.

I know I'll get flamed for that opinion, but banning it would be a common sense way to reduce deaths in Baltimore.

This is why it is perfect for civilians. It was not designed for military but is more fully semi automatic than any military weapon ever built. It isn’t NATO approved so military will never be able to use it!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

Post reported

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

They took off the thing that goes up for the civilian market plus it only uses the one-time use clipazines

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Is this the mythical gun and Ammo that DARPA developed to shoot around corners?

No , that would be silly . But it does have some ballistic ceramic parts . Once I get mine I will PM pictures of it to members that I have met in person only .
    I don't or would not feel comfortable posting pictures here .

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    No , that would be silly . But it does have some ballistic ceramic parts . Once I get mine I will PM pictures of it to members that I have met in person only .

I don't or would feel comfortable posting pictures here , I don't want that much exposure .
    Oh come on, that's no fair!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Has anyone read the article about the engineer who developed the AS-007 is designing a reloading stock. Apparently as you are shooting your brass is being ejected back into the stock and reloaded with pre filled bullets and powder. The stock will hold 100 bullets and an ounce of powder. A bit heavy I’m sure but this would bypass the magazine capacity laws. Just let it reload the same 10 cases over and over.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    For as lightweight and portable as this thing is it has surprisingly little recoil and is very controllable. The brace makes it feel like a natural extension of your arm. It really is almost like pointing your finger. With these velocities and the correct optics the VLR rounds should be good for 7200 yards easy. The brass catcher takes some getting used to but out of 1675 rounds I didn’t leave any brass on the ground.
    It was an absolute pleasure to shoot and easier to zero than anything I’ve tried. Velocities were well within spec and being that fast trajectories were unbelievably flat. Very easy to dial in for those reach out and touch someone shots.
    Recommend it very highly. Where else can you get that performance and reliability at that price point.

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    If there was one on gunbroker and I happened to see it, I definitely did NOT buy it so that MGA can't ban it, take off work this afternoon to go pick it up, and then go to the range to shoot it. That would be ridiculous.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    It is an absolutely beautiful round.

Attachments

• 69349F10-5862-41D1-BDB1-2D46744113FD.jpg
      69349F10-5862-41D1-BDB1-2D46744113FD.jpg
      31.7 KB · Views: 227

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    All - please take this to the private discussion as we agreed upon until the session is over.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm getting sick of this shit with these operational leaks. Do you guys really want this to fvck us harder than we already get every session?

I'm going to start clipping some wings around here if you can't shut the fvck up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom