• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Anything of concern before I submit it ?

understanding things correctly I just need to contact and make sure the sheriffs office gets a copy of the completed application (pages 1-4) and being an 03 FFL there are no zoning issues because I am not conducting business.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

understanding things correctly I just need to contact and make sure the sheriffs office gets a copy of the completed application (pages 1-4) and being an 03 FFL there are no zoning issues because I am not conducting business.

CLEO- not necessarily Sheriff. I use County Chief of Police, but probably fine either way. Zoning doesn’t apply to C&R. I lived in an apartment when I got mine a decade ago.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    In the land of St Marys minus the state police we only have a Sheriff's office thankfully.

For part B responsible person do I just enter everything again as myself ? since I will be the sole licensee.

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County

Not sure what you mean by "contact". All you need to do is mail the CLEO portion of the available PDF form to your CLEO (many counties this is the Sheriff). No personal contact is needed.

I believe that it is from page 9 on of the PDF (fillable). This is clearly marked and does NOT include your payment information.

Attachments

• f_75310.12-7cr_5310.16_application_for_federal_firearms_license.pdf
      2.4 MB · Views: 441

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Not sure what you mean by "contact". All you need to do is mail the CLEO portion of the available PDF form to your CLEO (many counties this is the Sheriff). No personal contact is needed.

I believe that it is from page 9 on of the PDF (fillable). This is clearly marked and does NOT include your payment information.

Correct. I live where there are three overlapping jurisdictions: the MSP; the PGCPD; and the city PD. I just mailed a copy off to the city police chief and carried on. I never heard a peep out of anyone in authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom