• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    Dude it may be ok in your neck of the woods to walk in someones house, ask to use the bathroom, and then crap on the living room floor.

You want to act all Mall Ninja when you are screwed with, fine. Just go back to whatever other forum tolerates this kind of behavior. We may screw with each other, but it is earned.

All of your replies only make you sound worse, and sound like another ass clown threatening to beat up his DI on the first day of boot camp.

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I would not be surprised since the membership here might be l full of themselves. Thats can give out insults yet can't accept them. Just my thoughts.

Technically, there are several grammar mistakes......someone correct that please...Im too busy updating my trigger pack.

MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    Dude it may be ok in your neck of the woods to walk in someones house, ask to use the bathroom, and then crap on the living room floor.

You want to act all Mall Ninja when you are screwed with, fine. Just go back to whatever other forum tolerates this kind of behavior. We may screw with each other, but it is earned.

All of your replies only make you sound worse, and sound like another ass clown threatening to beat up his DI on the first day of boot camp.

Your are nasty..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom