• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    EAA is a shit company run by shitty people (two guys really). Cz for me. I've owned guns from both Tanfoglio and CZ. Still have the CZs.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I have a witness elite match in 45acp. Its great. Super lite SA trigger, nice bluing and good sights. Great shooter. Only complaints is the cheap grips and id rather have a full length dust cover. When i bought it 5 years ago it was 550. Think they are around 750 now. I always liked a nice sa trigger over a d/sa so for me it made alot more sense instead of spending the money on converting a cz97.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    CZ is handgun perfection.

That said the EAA despite the rough machining is an exceptionally flexible gun. If you get a chance to snag one at a fair price go for it. Not sure if they still are as cool as they used to be with the slide kits but my 10mm wonder is set up on .10mm, 9mm and .38 super longslide and it runs great.

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Hafers has an match pro.. ( isnt listed as elite) for 600... looking at it and comparing slide/sights ect it lines up with the elite match in current eaa line up..

just not sure i want to spend 1500 on a 97 if i bought one id just get it from CGW and start the game already tweaked out.

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    So I’ve owned the match pro. It was alright and was decently reliable. Had it for about 4 months and traded it for something else. I use the CZ SP0q tactical for every class and qual I take.

For a cheap range piece go EAA. For something that you intend on keeping, you won’t regret the CZ.

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I'm a huge CZ fan, but I had to send my 97BD to Cajun Gun Works to get it like I wanted it. I also have a Witness in 10mm. Out of the box, I would go with the Tanfoglio. The 97, Rami, and P10s are really not as solid as the 75s, which are awesome handguns.

If you want a sweet custom piece, get a 97 and send it to Cajun for their enhanced package. You won't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom