• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/gansler-says-hes-being-asked-to-run-for-maryland-governor

Gansler tells The Baltimore Sun (http://bsun.md/2ao593k ) he's being asked to run "pretty much every day." Gansler says Democrats are "looking around for the most viable candidate to beat the governor."

Gansler says he isn't ruling out another run for public office. But he says he's not currently organizing a campaign.

Will he be the Long Gun Open Carry candidate???

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    He's damaged goods. If he's who is being asked to run, it means the Dems are already assuming Hogan is going to cruise to re-election and it's not worth investing many resources in a fight for the Governor's Mansion.
    I thought Frosh wanted to run in 2018? I wonder what he thinks of Gansler's statements and the implications of them being true?

eachurch1972

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2015
    Communist Republic
    Democrats stink period! We are all jerked around regarding "wear & carry" thanks to Democrats. I hope they are very proud of themselves and sleep well at night. Every dog has their day my friends, just remember that statement...

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    Dude, its okay to hear the voices, but you should not do what they tell you.

P.S. Hey, why didn't you want to ask for the death penalty for the guy who came into my neighborhood and shot 5 of my neighbors to death?

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    He's damaged goods. If he's who is being asked to run, it means the Dems are already assuming Hogan is going to cruise to re-election and it's not worth investing many resources in a fight for the Governor's Mansion.
    I thought Frosh wanted to run in 2018? I wonder what he thinks of Gansler's statements and the implications of them being true?

Maybe Gansler can work on getting the underage drinking vote. :innocent0

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Just about the same time he finishes totally f*#king this state, I'll be gone from here.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville

Well maybe frosh wants him to run for governor so he won't run for AG...frosh might lose and then frosh would be...sad:lol2:.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Democrats stink period! We are all jerked around regarding "wear & carry" thanks to Democrats. I hope they are very proud of themselves and sleep well at night. Every dog has their day my friends, just remember that statement...

omnis canis plures habet die sua. habeo noctibus

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom