• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    In 4 yrs my son will be a senior in HS, I will have 38yrs in the pension system, the county will pay 90% of my medical, my IRA should have more money in it and I will be 60. Momma wants to move to Tenn. like last year, I will have options if it comes to that. The ONLY problem I forsee is if we have grandkids by then..... Momma may not want to move; on the bright side of that thought I was feeding myself before I married her and I been taking notes since then. :innocent0

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    It won't be for a few years but when my wife retires we're off to "Free America"...Maryland will be in the rear view mirror all the way to Arizona.

Best view of Maryland I ever had. Be sure to have an appropriate song ready to roll as you cross the bridge over the Potomac. This was my choice on the way to the Lone Star state.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    In 4 yrs my son will be a senior in HS, I will have 38yrs in the pension system, the county will pay 90% of my medical, my IRA should have more money in it and I will be 60. Momma wants to move to Tenn. like last year, I will have options if it comes to that. The ONLY problem I forsee is if we have grandkids by then..... Momma may not want to move; on the bright side of that thought I was feeding myself before I married her and I been taking notes since then. :innocent0

The Grammy Force is much stronger than anything felt in all the Star Wars movies combined. If there are grandchildren at the time of your retirement, it may be VERY difficult to get her to move farther away than she is already.

Good luck is all I can say!

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    ........and then when the cancer remains unchecked and spreads to wherever you move, be prepared to fight it there or move again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood this theory.
    It's like not having a cancerous lung taken out after treatment because you'll just get cancer in the new one.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Hey some of us are now in Virginia, feel free. :D

If you're giving them away, you can ship a few to my son's house in PA. I will be there next weekend for a visit........ :cool:

Best view of Maryland I ever had. Be sure to have an appropriate song ready to roll as you cross the bridge over the Potomac. This was my choice on the way to the Lone Star state.

Mine was "Sweet Home Alabama" with my arm out the window rendering the proper salute to the Glorious Peoples' Republik all the way across the bridge.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    The cancer is spreading. Look at CO and TX.

Even more local, I know more than a few liberals who have moved from Maryland to Virginia. Two are now moving to West Virginia from Virginia in a month (after voting in the election in London County of course). Like locusts they are

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

I have the grandchild anchor as well to consider. PA might work, but it's sliding quickly.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Just realized I haven’t bought any guns yet this year. Caught up in new job and moving and I can’t believe it. As the calendar goes, November is a 3 paycheck month so hoping to change that

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    Just realized I haven’t bought any guns yet this year. Caught up in new job and moving and I can’t believe it. As the calendar goes, November is a 3 paycheck month so hoping to change that

You still have time black firday is just around the corner lol!!:party29:

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    The dems try every year to ban mags over ten rounds and now with hogan calling for common sense gun control I feel it’s more likely

After the fiasco in NJ with the 10 round mags, I fear it will be on the ballet here this year.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How might we find the D’s bucket list of guns for the next session? This list should not be made available for them to see the gun communities thoughts. Maybe a google doc?
    Chantilly is coming up, how did VA do last night, thinking of how busy this show may be.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    larry Hogan has got to be one is the biggest turncoats ive ever seen.

He fooled so many people into thinking they were getting a republican governor, twice.

Theres a reason so many democrats love and vote for him.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    larry Hogan has got to be one is the biggest turncoats ive ever seen.

He fooled so many people into thinking they were getting a republican governor, twice.

Theres a reason so many democrats love and vote for him.

To be honest i don't think people here were fooled twice , but i was fooled once :o.

well maybe a couple people were fooled twice:D;):innocent0

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    ........and then when the cancer remains unchecked and spreads to wherever you move, be prepared to fight it there or move again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you don't think older folks deserve to give themselves some relaxing easy living until they pass? they sure wont be getting it in md, ever.

freedom isn't that far of a drive away

when its my time I certainly wont be making the decision to stay here and be over taxed and punished for the rest of my life.

all this talk of Maryland moving right this year and things getting better, how did that work out in this election? did we break the super majority? shit we lost seats.

this is the Maryland that the average Marylander wants

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom