• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    I just google mapped them out of curiosity and saw they had yelp reviews. One said "I'd rather shoot myself in a minor appendage than visit this crap hole again." Anyone here write yelp reviews?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    After reading that single thread, I can say for certain - Huckleberry is a boss, Chad is his usual charming self. And there is one person that needs a serious attitude adjustment, or needs to have their internet privileges revoked.

Americus

Feb 9, 2013
    ya guise be being nasty. dont you see that theay're just trying to fit in somewhare.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Did I start this? I asked in another thread if the "HK" guy was going to chime in on another thread about a guy who wanted to do a build with them. He questioned the members if he should do business with them, and I'm guessing based on the responses, S/F wasn't happy.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Did I start this?

Unknown.

I asked in another thread if the "HK" guy was going to chime in on another thread about a guy who wanted to do a build with them. He questioned the members if he should do business with them, and I'm guessing based on the responses, S/F wasn't happy.

The salient point here is what constitutes "defamation" and it's clear that the store's definition is anything unfavorable, regardless of its factual basis.

You keep shitting on people? Expect to get told that it stinks.

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    That was seriously painful to read; I hope it didn't cause any permanent damage.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    For anyone who would ever in some delusional state ever considering shopping at Select Fire, I would offer up the following correspondence from forum member hk21guy who is in some capacity affiliated with that business:

If his business practices are half as bad as his grammar....:innocent0

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    After some light (and painfully hilarious) reading up on S/F, I'm amazed anyone does business there.

The thinly veiled threats to "say it to my face" was just above and beyond.

Something about it just had me almost in tears.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Unknown.

The salient point here is what constitutes "defamation" and it's clear that the store's definition is anything unfavorable, regardless of its factual basis.

You keep shitting on people? Expect to get told that it stinks.

I just asked because I haven't seen the "HK" guy for a while. The subject of this business came up in a critical way and wondered if there would be a response. I have to think yes based on what you posted. I think this guy(s) is so stupid that he thinks that opinions about their business is something a lawyer is going to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom