List of Anti-2A Groups and Individuals. Lets vote with our dollars.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    I think I saw Sean Connery being interviewed during that britian gun march so maybe he has changed his tune once it happened to him.

As for these actors and public faces - as soon as they get rid of their bodyguards - I'll get rid of my guns.

13mogul

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2009
    read this a month ago and my heads still spinning. Keep in mind actors get paid to say everything. And corporations have no place affecting social issues.
    No more Ben & Jerry's or Levis.

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    I had heard years ago about pepsi cola being anti 2A any truth to that?

I would not be surprised. You probably noticed their new logo, besides already being sorta similar to Obama's personal symbol, they had an advertising campaign to go with it that said "Mr. President, help Pepsi refresh America" or something to that effect.
    I hope Burger King isn't on that list...

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    I'm pretty sure the AMC in White Marsh has a "No Guns" or "No Weapons" sign on their doors. Yup. That will keep everyone safe...

There are still a lot of businesses in Baltimore with Obama campaign signs still up. One oil change place I know of has "Obama Power" up on his sign. It always struck me as poor business practice to take a stand that was likely to alienate half your potential customers. Of course, here in Baltimore those Obama businesses aren't likely to lose that many customers, I guess. But still...

BTW, how many folks here believed Obama when he said he wasn't going to take anyone's guns away?

Yeah, that's what I thought...

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    yeah, but if anyone gets first freedom from the NRA you would see that we have CHUCK F#*KIN NORRIS!

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    Any Jew (IMO as a Jew) that's anti-gun, is either ignorant of the holocaust, or a fool. :sad20:

It is a shame to see all the religeous groups against guns, Whatever happened to seperation of church and state? I think these churches need to focus on religion and not political issues.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    I realize this is an old thread, but since it's on issue, I didn't want to start a new one.

Has anyone considered that, in addition to voting with our dollars, we write to the sponsors on the MSM to advise them that we will no longer patronize them? Words and action together can do wonders and, if we could get other orgs we belong to, to do the same thing, the reality might sink in sooner with the companies than if they wait for the financial announcements alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom