• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Thanks for the laugh, Mack C-85.

In the 90's I used to keep my chainsaw in the house and used to joke about if I ever was home and an intruder came in, I would fire up the saw first to scare em off.
    One of my fire houses had a haunted trail as a fundraiser..... the de-chained, unmufflered, chain saw was one of the best props out there!!!

It scared the crap out of me a couple of times, and as a guide, I knew the damn thing was there!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Unless his new neighborhood also has crooks.

All neighborhoods have criminals. And of course drug addicts. One day I saw what I thought was a piece of trash that looked like an empty bread bag up against the side of our brick steps that go from our driveway to the doorway of our Halethorpe area house. I was tidying up leaves and such, so I went to pick up the bag and discovered it was not random trash at all. I opened the bag to find loose syringes, a package of syringes like from CVS and the remains of a soda or beer can bottom that was cut off and apparently used to cook drugs in. Needless to say I told my girlfriend to call the police to report it.

The house and all our vehicles are locked up 24/7.

TheMechanic

Mar 1, 2013
    Move

I’m on the move side of this too, Wife and I spent 3yrs battling adderal addicted neighbors. First cop said it’s not trespassing if you have no signs up- even though lot is fenced and locked. Cameras are great...lol...they give you a picture but then you have to prove that the person in pic or video is same one your charging, good luck unless they pose for a selfie.
    I was ordered by a judge to turn off my security lights because they disturbed the tweakers who had no shades on their windows- never mind that their threats is what brought about the lights. Spent more $$ than you can imagine, and moved to Maine a couple years later. Only thing I gained is ability to tell this story and it’s too long for here- Maryland (police,courts,DA etc) is designed for criminals not folks like us.

clint west

Aug 29, 2015
    maryland
    use of cameras

maybe game camera in the car , or discrete CCTV because when they know CCTV cameras are watching, they can wear a mask of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom