• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    I heard they interchange with Skorpion but they don't look right. My bet is proprietary. Guess that means you stock up when you buy but they don't look cheap.
    Boo

I have an Evo Scorpion, lots of mags, would love to see mag compatibility. Would be nice for the Evo to become a "standard" although would be best if ppl just recycled AR parts for as much as they could...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    Boo

I have an Evo Scorpion, lots of mags, would love to see mag compatibility. Would be nice for the Evo to become a "standard" although would be best if ppl just recycled AR parts for as much as they could...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

The PSA AK-V uses Scorpion mags. The KR-9 is a clone of the Russian military Vityaz, it uses it's own proprietary magazines. The KR-9 will accept Kalashnikov USA mags and milsurp Vityaz mags (slight modification).

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    The PSA AK-V uses Scorpion mags. The KR-9 is a clone of the Russian military Vityaz, it uses it's own proprietary magazines. The KR-9 will accept Kalashnikov USA mags and milsurp Vityaz mags (slight modification).

Thanks for clearing it up all these new 9mm AK type clones are getting confusing PSA, K-USA, Chiappa.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    Thanks for clearing it up all these new 9mm AK type clones are getting confusing PSA, K-USA, Chiappa.

It is confusing. Just know the KR/KP-9 are the only ones that stay mostly true to the military design. The PSA AK-V is a sweet gun now that they've fixed the kinks, but I really want a Vityaz clone for reasons.

Adam Conover

Aug 6, 2013
    Kalash USA describes the muzzle device as a flash suppressor themselves on their website so in its standard configuration it should be a no go in Maryland. Pistol would obviously be a different story if it ever gets approved, which it should.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    c'mon Atlantic....thought this was already in the process? Killin' us

THIS!! I can't understand it either :sad20:

Kalash USA describes the muzzle device as a flash suppressor themselves on their website so in its standard configuration it should be a no go in Maryland. Pistol would obviously be a different story if it ever gets approved, which it should.

That's never been a real issue since dealers can just sell it without the device installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom