• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I needed to balance out my 10mm revolver to semiautomatic ratio so I sold off some redundant pistols and ordered this on Tuesday and picked it up today. I loaded up the clips I had from my last 610 last night. The store I got this through has a range so I got to shoot it after the paperwork went through. I got the 4" version this time. Sig ammunition was a bit more pleasant to shoot through this versus my 3" GP100. The double action trigger was good, but the single action was heavier than expected. Also, the grips aren't very grippy. It feels like they used the same polymer as their M&P pistols. I will either stipple it or get rubber grips. Anyway, here's the picture. No feet though.

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_202209499.jpg
      IMG_20190808_202209499.jpg
      102.6 KB · Views: 235

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Very nice indeed Sir. If I had a bigger you budget, that gun would be on it.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Did a double take when i read “ ordered it tuesday, picked it up today”. Went right to location. Very nice revolver. Envious and enjoy it.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    The last firearm I ordered through a store took a week to arrive at the store, so this was kind of a nice surprise. I'm going to shoot it again back to back with my Ruger and test out the felt recoil difference using Federal 40 ammunition. I might start shooting IDPA again, assuming I can ever get into a match again. They tend to fill up quick around here.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Nice wheel gun. I was eyeballin these to shoot .40
    Out of. I have little experience really running a DA hard. I ended up finding a pre lock 686 that I’m gonna try instead. I couldn’t justify the cost of a 610 foor a toy, but it was definitely the gun I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom