• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Sorry cant really say anything from a legal standpoint, but I hope she gets the book thrown at her for pushing a political agenda on ALL of her citizens.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Not a legal mind but a logical and equitable one and it seems fair and just to me. Or, to simplify matters, you could just remove all the BLM nonsense and reference.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sorry cant really say anything from a legal standpoint, but I hope she gets the book thrown at her for pushing a political agenda on ALL of her citizens.

*****Normal rules don't really seem to matter anymore. Nothing will happen, and there will be a memorial to Black Lives Matter paid for by taxpayers. The folks bringing the lawsuit on will be told to essentially pound sand, and will be shouted down by both sides of the aisle.

We have a new nation in this country now, CHAZ. Sure it's stupid, and it will fail, but the adults are letting the children do what they want because the kiddies are loud, obnoxious, criminals who have apparently never been told definitively "NO", and to go to hell.

Pretty much that. There will be a Black Lives Matter street in every major city and spineless scared of being called racist politicians will make it happen.

You read it here first.. There will probably also be other concessions made, mostly by companies scared of being called racists by the new BLM mafia, with their friends in the media.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    BLM is an advocacy/special interest group. It violates the first amendment to use taxpayer money for political advocacy. The right of free speech includes the right not to speak. No taxpayer should be compelled to finance a cause with which they disagree.

IMHO that argument would be an easier case to prove, but I received my law degree from watching a lot of People's Court.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i thought we weren't supposed to segregate or benefit one way or the other over race, gender, religion, etc etc. seems that only works one way though.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    BLM is an advocacy/special interest group. It violates the first amendment to use taxpayer money for political advocacy. The right of free speech includes the right not to speak. No taxpayer should be compelled to finance a cause with which they disagree.

IMHO that argument would be an easier case to prove, but I received my law degree from watching a lot of People's Court.

Except there is a gargantuan money laundering of taxpayer funds into advocacy groups already. Planned Parenthood has a budget of about 1.25 billion and gets over half a billion in taxpayer funding. There are hundreds of advocacy groups that do.

My guess is Bowser is happy to get sued over this. She is an incompetent idiot. This provides a distraction.

Consider that not just the rioter violence, but also the alleged police violence is virtually all in Democrat run cities and jurisdictions. How often do we hear or read that reported in the press? If most of the rioting and killing by police were occurring in GOP run jurisdictions that aspect would be in the lead of every story and dominant in every narrative about police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom