• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    They are still going to be anti 2A even if we get CCW in MD. The ones in VA certainly are.

By that notion I'd be anti 2A.

I'm not going to allow CCW in my restaurant where beer and liqour is sold. Rather your drinking or not it needs to be covered for liability reasons.

And who should I ask at BWW regarding their 2A stance? The cute blonde is a low cut shirt and tight black pants? I'm willing to guess she doesn't know the companys stance let alone what the 2A is.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Ask for a rep at corporate and call them.

I guess we should also restrict the 1A in business that serve as well. Law abiding citizens for the most part are responsible enough to not break the law. If not, then enforce the laws on the books.

In VA, you can carry concealed and not drink. No problems with that. And many establishments don't think it's a liability issue at all. Enjoy your wings.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Ask for a rep at corporate and call them.

I guess we should also restrict the 1A in business that serve as well. Law abiding citizens for the most part are responsible enough to not break the law. If not, then enforce the laws on the books.

In VA, you can carry concealed and not drink. No problems with that. And many establishments don't think it's a liability issue at all. Enjoy your wings.

A company has the right to deny/allow what goes on. I can seperate a company telling me "not on my property" as long as it's not the government I see no infringement.

I applaud you for taking your business elsewhere if you feel so strongly. It just doesnt bother me that much when a private company makes a decision based on their liability and employee safety not so much in "I hate guns".

I hate their food...so I dont go there. Their policy regarding guns on their property wouldnt influence me one bit.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I agree. That's why I don't patronize them. Their place. Their rules. No problem with that. True it's not really infringement but the analogy that drinking is the reason to restrict carry isn't my cup of tea. I guess if they want to they could restrict speech as well..

I'll eat elsewhere.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I agree. That's why I don't patronize them. Their place. Their rules. No problem with that. True it's not really infringement but the analogy that drinking is the reason to restrict carry isn't my cup of tea. I guess if they want to they could restrict speech as well..

I'll eat elsewhere.

They do. I bet they would give you the boot if you were cussing causing all kind of storm.

Or went over to a table and started a bunch of non sense with them...all free speech.

null

Troll in training
    May 10, 2011
    Pasadena
    Wingman has become my place for carry out wing orders.

If I want to sit down, have a few beers and enjoy TV or live entertainment with my wings I go to Buffalo Wings and Beer off of Ordnance Rd and rt648 in Glen Burnie/Ferndale.

Trust me, I'm a fat guy.

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL
    Wing Stop in Rockville. Had these all over back home. Original hot for me well done. 19 minute fry time, perfect everytime. Though every once in a while Atomic flavor when the mood strikes me, it's roasted habaneros pureed.

OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    By that notion I'd be anti 2A.

I'm not going to allow CCW in my restaurant where beer and liqour is sold. Rather your drinking or not it needs to be covered for liability reasons.

And who should I ask at BWW regarding their 2A stance? The cute blonde is a low cut shirt and tight black pants? I'm willing to guess she doesn't know the companys stance let alone what the 2A is.

May I suggest a wee bit of editing? I tried to mispell liquor but my spell checker wouldn't abide it. Also, I think you intended to say "whether" and "you're" and "in" and "company's". I'm sure the menus at your restaurant are given at least cursory attention to passable legibility.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    May I suggest a wee bit of editing? I tried to mispell liquor but my spell checker wouldn't abide it. Also, I think you intended to say "whether" and "you're" and "in" and "company's". I'm sure the menus at your restaurant are given at least cursory attention to passable legibility.

I'll get to the edit when I give a $hit.

Thanks.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    Best wings I've had are surprisingly from a Korean chain called Bonchon. One can be found in Ellicott city. Good amount of sauce and they retain a good amount of crispiness. For my money it definitely beats hooters and bww.

Bonchon must find the smallest chickens in the world. Those wings were TINY!

Klob'y Smokehouse has GREAT wings. A little $$ but really good. Order the Dirty Old Wings...

xwithnohandsx

Dec 20, 2013
    Pasadena
    Hey guys, my name is John, I'm actually the assistant manager of wingman. Good to see the positive feed back about our place as well as the negative to see what were doing wrong. Just a quick briefing, coming march of 2014 we are going to be expanding our establishment and adding a place where you can sit down and enjoy our food. A place where you can relax, eat, and watch your favorite sporting events. Don't get us confused with your average corporate establishments, were still gonna be the local, homemade, family ran wingman everybody is ranting about! Restaurant will also be available for private parties. Also wingman is 100% 2A supportive. I personally carry in store everyday!

Police, fire, ems, and military 20% discount. Just show your Id at register!

We also started day time delivery 11-3 Monday-Friday, pasadena area.

We'd love to hear more feed back, also check us out on Facebook for daily specials.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    has anyone tried the hip hop chicken across from the MVA? kinda ghetto, the wings don't have a sauce on them, but they are seasoned with something like a sugar based seasoning. wings are tasty there too.

i used to go to the severna park bateman's with a group every thursday evening a long time ago. we were going there so much, we really got to know the bartenders. i used to like their wings (and the chicken cheese steak), but then had wings to go. i like wings to go the best (that i have had & my preference). after that my choice is hip hop chicken.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Well, I guess I got a new wing place to try out. I'm from Buffalo, so I have a discriminating taste for wings lol...

BWW is alright, but I've noticed that quality is dependent on the location. Most of the ones I have frequented in MD have generally sucked (especially the Arundel Mills and Bel Air locations). The one in VA Beach and San Angelo, TX were simply awesome.

No matter where I have been, the best wings I have ever eaten are in Buffalo, namely Duff's off of Sheridan Ave. In MD, Bateman's, Glory Days, and the Nauti Goose in North East have all been good.

xwithnohandsx

Dec 20, 2013
    Pasadena
    Hey guys, it's me again. Just letting you guys know we are running $.50 wings all day today! For those of you that have never tried us or those of you that have and loved us! we are Open till 9pm tonight! So give us a call and come get some wings! 410-437-9464
    -John
    Wingman

cavpat

Nov 5, 2008
    GB
    I'll have to try Wingman, pretty close to me too.
    It's a shame about the BWW chain. There's a BWW in PA that I loved going to when I lived there. I was so excited when I first saw BWW go up in Arundel Mills ...until I went there. Mediocre food and horrible service. I thought maybe it was an off night, but then I kept hearing negative reviews from others.
    Also, kudos to Wingman for the discounts. Being a military veteran, I never understood why some places offer military discounts but not emergency services discounts (Police, Firefighters, Paramedics) as they all put themselves in hazardous situations to protect our citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom