• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    So I went to check out a new(er) gun shop today on Pulaski Highway near Allendar Rd. If coming from Baltimore, the shop is on the southeast corner of the intersection just prior to Allendar Rd.

11433 Pulaski Highway, Unit 3
    White Marsh, MD 21162
    410-335-7252
    gunconnection (at) yahoo.com

Fair sized shop, two guys working today. EBR's, shotguns, handguns and a few non black rifles in stock. Fair prices on everything and the owner said many things can be negotiable. He said he'd beat anybody's price (can't remember if he said "on handguns" or "on any gun".) They've been open about four months.

Transfers - $25 long gun and $35 for a handgun. Call for details.

I took a MDshooters shirt and sticker in with me and they generously traded me a Gun Connection shirt. :)

The name on the card actually reads, "Gun Connection, Tactical Weapons Concepts".

They're getting their Class 3 license soon.

Also, they buy, sell or trade.

I won't tell you ALL of the details. But I'll leave you with this; it's a cool shop with decent guys in there, and worthy of getting my (meager) business.

Stop in or call them if you're looking for something.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Well my impression was exactly the opposite.

They had a small selection of firearms. I recognized the twins working there as guys who went to my high school. I tried to introduce myself, and tell the one twin i recognized him, but he kinda got weird on me, and in my opinion his reaction was kinda rude.

I ended up buying a sling and rolling out. I too asked on prices for transfers, and i'll admit they weren't bad. But it almost looked to me like two guys with a few guns decided to open a gun shop based on their own collection.

I asked about the price of a used, stamped reciever, century cetme. I was told it would cost me $650. :lol:They were also talking about getting the class III license when i was in there last month.

I do sincerely hope that they improve their social skills, and become very sucessful.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I do sincerely hope that they improve their social skills, and become very sucessful.

The one fella' was fairly quiet, but spoke openly and respectful to me, especially after I was there a few minutes. Having good social skills certainly is a plus in the retail business. I never felt uncomfortable or as if I was being deliberately treated poorly. Oh well.....I guess we can't all get along....I certainly know a bunch of people that I don't click with that others absolutely love. :)

The shop will only be as good as they make it, and as successful as we make it.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Did they have any decent selection of accessories spot?

That place is about 15 minutes from my house and I will be checking it out before the weekend.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Do they have much in the way of AR paraphernalia there? (uppers, accessories, etc.)

Or just complete guns?

edit: BTW, they could have at least picked a name that an internet domain name squatter hadn't already filched!

Last edited:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I think they're still in the first stage of really opening up, so they'll probably have more stock after they see what the market is willing to buy. They did say that they would order anything I wanted.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I can't help you with specific questions; I was there for only 10 minutes. :)

Give them a call. Let them know you heard about them through MD Shooters.com.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Let them know you heard about them through MD Shooters.com.

I will be paying them a visit this afternoon and you can bet I'll tell them they made our forums. Then I'll ask em where the sticker is that the guy gave them to put up if they don't have it up yet.:D

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I just tried stopping by. Sign said they open @10, I was there about 10 of 11 and the place was dark. Imma try again later or another day.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Well, stopped in and ended up being there for about 2 hours while they mounted and bore sighted my daughters 10/22 scope...for free! They offered and I accepted, they are also doing the CZ for me, but I had to leave that one. I spent a little money buying some cleaning supplies and such, stuff I needed mostly and a couple things I really didn't need just to say thanks. The sticker wasn't on the window when I got there and I asked why and the guy said they will get to it as soon as they had time. I then proceeded home to get the 10/22 so they could help with it at their offering, by the time I got back, maybe 20 minutes, they had it in the window. Then proceeded to bust my chops cause I didn't notice it.

Dan and Ron were both extremely pleasant to talk to and said for anybody from here to just let them know and they will treat you right. Prices seemed fair to me and they were not a bunch of fluff and lip exercise, they were just a couple of regular guys like us. Give em a shout and give em some business so we all can have a decent place to get hooked up. Dan said that if anybody wants to buy bulk ammo that he would do 1K or better for 10% over his cost, don't know if that is a good deal or not yet.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    I visited the shop and was pretty impressed for their size. They say they are a custom AR15 builder and they do carry ar15 parts and I'm happy as heck. I purchased my add a rail for my lower handguard for a future Bipod / Tac Handle, and got a bull dog extra mag holster for my CZ75 / 52. I love a shop that has Add-a-rails in stock with a Barret 50 cal on the counter. And if anyone is interested they have a mint condition Springfield 03A3 for 1,600. They even had two DPMS lower parts kits in stock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom