• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    VA is a battleground state. So guns don't matter as much, while other things (social issues) do.

And unfortunately Ken has dug himself into a hole and pushed female voters towards Terry.

If the gun owners/pro 2A people don't do their part to vote for Ken in this election, then they are fools. I'd expect Terry to roll back gun legislation/impose new regulations/restrictions fairly soon.

Indeed. I knew that Ken was done when he went on his oral sex rant.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    McAuliffe is a loser...but he will end up winning with lots of support from the Washington Post and other lefties...

It'll help, but you can't blame this one all on the left.

Ken had a slam dunk issue; pedophilia. Everyone hates pedophilia. The court threw out a law about oral sex. They told him it would be ok to write a law that specifically targets minors and adults.

Instead; he went off on trying to appeal the ruling of the court, and giving the media the perfect headline to frame him as another Republican more obsessed with sexual activities between adults than anything.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    It'll help, but you can't blame this one all on the left.

Ken had a slam dunk issue; pedophilia. Everyone hates pedophilia. The court threw out a law about oral sex. They told him it would be ok to write a law that specifically targets minors and adults.

Instead; he went off on trying to appeal the ruling of the court, and giving the media the perfect headline to frame him as another Republican more obsessed with sexual activities between adults than anything.

As Attorney General for the Commonwealth, it's his job to defend Virginia laws. He's not supposed to pick and choose what he defends, unlike the clown in the US Attorney General's seat.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    At least their legislature is still largely pro gun. I'm not sure the VA governor has much power to influence gun laws on his own.

On his own? He will have bloomberg, obama and his fellow democrat senators backing him. Make no mistake, he will make his attempt. Whether he is successful depends on the people of VA.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    need to combine that that butthead emoticon with one that has a tongue...tongue in cheek?...nevermind. Long day.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ken C. is a strong 2A supporter. But is even more commited to being a Puritan, than to actually being Gov.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Breitbart.com -
    McAuliffe: 'I Don't Care What Grade I Got from the NRA,' More Gun Control Necessary

Republican candidate Ken Cuccinelli correctly stated more gun control would not have prohibited that shooting and that shooters like the killer in that instance, Seung-Hui Cho, are "almost impossible" to find before they decide to start shooting. McAuliffe replied, "Some People should not own guns." He then defended his gun control proposals, saying: "I don't care what grade I got from the NRA. I never want to see another Newtown or Aurora or Virginia Tech again."

Editted for clarity ... :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom