• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    He was the Chairman of the DNC for crying out loud. Rush aptly nicknamed him "The Punk" for good reason.

Go back and look at his twerking of the English language during the Clinton years and tell me he's an honest person.

Complete P O S

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    This thread title needs a question mark?.

There is one.

He was the Chairman of the DNC for crying out loud. Rush aptly nicknamed him "The Punk" for good reason.

Go back and look at his twerking of the English language during the Clinton years and tell me he's an honest person.

Complete P O S

I gotta figure out how to indicate tongue in cheek.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    The republican guy is like 4-5 points behind. Why would the Dem risk getting involved with Bloomberg?

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I can't imagine many young people voting R in the VA race. The Lt. Governor candidate is certifiable and Cucchinelli is trying to criminalize victimless crimes because apparently he's still sore over Lawrence v Texas and is under some impression that recriminalizing those sorts of things will help put kiddie diddlers behind bars.

McAuliffe will win.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I can't imagine many young people voting R in the VA race. The Lt. Governor candidate is certifiable and Cucchinelli is trying to criminalize victimless crimes because apparently he's still sore over Lawrence v Texas and is under some impression that recriminalizing those sorts of things will help put kiddie diddlers behind bars.

McAuliffe will win.

Yeah. When he came out with that, I knew he had lost, because now to young people he's just another moral majority Republican.

He claims he was trying to do something about pedophiles. The court said that was noble, and that he could easily pass a law making oral sex with a minor illegal and it would be ok, but you can't ban it outright. He chose to appeal the ruling.

It's funny, I get an email from a group called "right and free" talking about how great he is. Funny, under him, i'd loose the freedom to have oral sex.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    I'm simply astounded that in 2013 there are people who still ask if ____________, a democrat, is anti-gun or not.

C'mon people. Really? REALLY?????

aflcio-gun-thumb-ee575d14d3dc1cdd262bf19c464a4eafeb3f24f3-s6-c30.gif

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    2010 Democratic nominee for Governor (Mcauliffe)

Goals for 2010
    Reduce violent crime rates another 25 percent.
    Cut the rate of repeat offenses in half.
    Develop and require “smart gun” technology to prevent use of firearms by unauthorized persons and implement sensible gun control measures.

He's an anti...

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    I am really surprised. McAuliffe has a huge lead in the polls. Why is he pandering gun control in a fairly pro-gun state?

VA is a battleground state. So guns don't matter as much, while other things (social issues) do.

And unfortunately Ken has dug himself into a hole and pushed female voters towards Terry.

If the gun owners/pro 2A people don't do their part to vote for Ken in this election, then they are fools. I'd expect Terry to roll back gun legislation/impose new regulations/restrictions fairly soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom