• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Done.

So far since Jan 1 I've given over a hundred bucks to NRA, same to the Freitas senatorial campaign in VA, same to GOA, as well as joining VCDL and donating to John Lott. Also a few bucks for the PP shoebox. Around 500 bucks, and the first quarter is still not over.

It's not cheap, buying your rights back.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    That's hilarious, but also do-able if you have enough information on that person. Just use your own credit card to buy them the base-level membership. All you need, really, is their name, address, and email address. Use their real email address if you want them to have the extra fun of being thanked right away for becoming a member. Use the wrong email address if you want them to instead enjoy receiving the shooting magazine of their choice and especially getting their new membership card in the mail.

That said, the angry recipient would no doubt call the NRA to find out who paid for it. So, better to sign them up via postal mail and use a bank check for the dues.

I'm feeling like Dr. Evil, here. But it was your idea, so you're really to blame for how much this amuses me.

Haha - maybe a visa gift card could be used.
    OMG I have 2 people in mind....

wrc

unexpected T_STRING in
    May 31, 2012
    AACO
    I figure we're somewhere north of $1200 minimum (maybe quite higher), basing it off of the $25 minimum for those that just said +1.

Check out the high-rolling contribution bundler over here!

Remember it isn't (just) the money. The NRA has influence for the same reason the AARP has influence. Actual human membership.

Also: donated

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Check out the high-rolling contribution bundler over here!

Remember it isn't (just) the money. The NRA has influence for the same reason the AARP has influence. Actual human membership.

Also: donated

I think that's my thought, in that it's not about the absolute amount of money that any one individual contributes, but that if the millions upon millions of gun owners in this country do just a little it sends a very poignant message.

They like to claim that the political right, and the so-called gun lobby are funded by the deep pockets of corporate interests, but we know otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom