• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed bernay

Feb 18, 2011
    It is so refreshing to see talk of a movement of non violent civil disobedience. I am so tired of hearing of "play stupid games win stupid prizes".

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Says it all...

Attachments

• registration.jpg
      registration.jpg
      52.5 KB · Views: 255
    • confiscation.jpg
      confiscation.jpg
      48.9 KB · Views: 239

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Big talk... Not sure which side will cave first. I recall that the issue came up 236 years ago ...

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Doesn't MSP keep a record of every regulated gun purchase/transfer?

They are not supposed to. This is what I referred to in another post. If they refer to records kept from purchases, I am wondering if Gura would hop on a lawsuit citing that there is no supposed registry and that records were kept without purchasers knowledge.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    we need to keep a close eye on the goings on in New York, its the same thing we will face here. We should make ourselves familiar with the tactics and learn from what New york does. We will be next.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    They are not supposed to. This is what I referred to in another post. If they refer to records kept from purchases, I am wondering if Gura would hop on a lawsuit citing that there is no supposed registry and that records were kept without purchasers knowledge.

No human could ever convince me that MD does not keep a record. I have witnessed the state using avenues of information gathering they supposedly don't/can't to screw citizens.

Furious George

May 10, 2010
    Big talk... Not sure which side will cave first. I recall that the issue came up 236 years ago ...

It is easy to be an anonymous member of a crowd saying "F*** the law!" but when it comes to a head on an individual basis, most will be singing a different tune.

Truth is that the average Joe with a wife, kids, job and a mortgage is unlikely to offer himself up as a "prisoner of concience" when faced with the reality of being on the wrong side of a slam dunk felony prosecution.

Just sayin'

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    That's odd.....my experience has been just the opposite.

Most of the cops I know, and those I meet on the street, support the second amendment and have no problem with civilian CCW.

:thumbsup: Especially in Middle America, that is, outside the East Coast Metroplex.......

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    we need to keep a close eye on the goings on in New York, its the same thing we will face here. We should make ourselves familiar with the tactics and learn from what New york does. We will be next.
    You're right, they are ahead of us in the process. The first thing that we've learned is that a libtard governor will overstep his authority, violate the constitution, and push through legislation that does not solve any problems, but only creates them. We don't have time to wait and see, or over think things. We need to send a message loud and clear before they rush things through the state legislature: this is oppressive government and it will not be tolerated. They will pay for their hasty and tyrannical behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom