• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I love the "We Will No Comply" movement. Citizen nullification is a beautiful thing. Telling the government this is beyond the powers WE granted THEM is as American as apple pie.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    IGOLD is organized by the Illinois State Rifle Association. It looks to me like they're doing a fantastic job. I grew up in downstate Illinois, so I feel their pain.

Lots of ignorant voters, but still a manageable number of idiot politicians.

Cut off the head, the body will flop around, but it can't do much. Something to think about if it comes to Box 4.

Exactly why if it ever comes down to any sort of confiscation the fight needs to be taken directly to those who ordered it while ignoring those that would enforce it. No one here wants to drop the hammer on a LEO if it can be helped. (although IMO once a LEO crosses the line to violate a person's constitutional rights and steal their property they cease being law enforcement and become nothing more than a government sanctioned thief and should be treated as such) the snake will need it's head cut off....currently the snakes sit in Annapolis...If it's a war they want to start, they need to be it's first casualties...

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I love the "We Will No Comply" movement. Citizen nullification is a beautiful thing. Telling the government this is beyond the powers WE granted THEM is as American as apple pie.

We need this in every city/state capital that is pushing this nonsense. The more visible the WWNC movement is, the better it is for gun owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom