• ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    DEPLORABLES TUESDAY Rally, Feb 7th!

Here is the new plan for Feb. 7th!

2A Tuesday is cancelled, but "DEPLORABLES TUESDAY" takes its place! We have been cut loose to have the partisan rally that the NRA, MSI and MSPRA could not, by law, put on.

Yes, the official 2A Tuesday Rally on February 7th, sponsored by the NRA, (with an assist from Maryland Shall Issue and Maryland Pistol & Rifle Association) has been "redirected" to Gun Bill Days, but we, as MARYLAND SHOOTERS, are still free meet up for a rally/protest on February 7th, so come on down and join us!

With the Patriot Picket crew acting as your coordinating committee, we invite you to meet up with us and your MDS brothers and sisters on THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK at Lawyers Mall for what we are calling "DEPLORABLES TUESDAY"!

Whoa, but "what about an event permit?" and "what about those rented meeting rooms?. WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' PERMIT! As the Patriot Picket has proved, we have THE RIGHT to the public sidewalk anytime we please.

Except this year, we are inviting you to wear YOUR FAVORITE HOLSTER, to bring your GADSDEN BANNERS, and to grab A PROTEST SIGN from the many we have on hand from the Patriot Picket. Or even better, bring your own sign!

We invite to wear your CAMO--head to toe if you like. Wear your favorite GUN HAT. Wear your cowboy hat. We will also have American flags to hold. To hell with dressing business casual and being non-partisan! Our opponents aren't non-partisan. We won't be either.

We have also arranged for an appearance and short speech by some very special guests that you won't want to miss. Trust me, you will want to have your picture taken with our special guests, and to post them all over social media. We will also be alerting the mainstream media about our event outside Lawyer's Mall.

To make it easier for you to attend Deplorables Tuesday so as not to miss too much work, we will meet up at 9am on February 7th at the edge of Lawyer's Mall. Our special guests will arrive around 9:30am for their short presentation and we will all be in place with our OPEN HOLSTERS, FLAGS, and PROTEST SIGNS when the legislators cross the street in front of us at 10am.

By then we will have gotten great pictures and video for social media and you all are free to go! Short & Sweet, and to the point. We will not nag you to visit legislators--you can do that on Gun Bill Days.

See you February 7th, for the Deplorables Tuesday Rally that you've always wished you could go to!

DIRECTIONS: From Route 50 take the Rowe Blvd exit. When you see the Navy Stadium on the right, get into the left lane and STAY THERE WITH NO TURNS UNTIL THE ROADWAY DEADENDS AT COLLEGE AVENUE. You will see the Capitol dome straight ahead. We will be right there at that intersection!

For those programming their GPS, our rally site is at BLADEN STREET & COLLEGE AVENUE, ANNAPOLIS MD 21401.

Parking? There are 2-hour and 8-hour free parking spaces along the big wall boundary for the Naval Academy along King George Street.

In the photo on POST 112, inside the triangle formed by West Street, Northwest Street and Calvert Street--that big white roof you see is a major parking garage. Access it from Calvert Street.

In the residential areas facing St. John's College are available 2 hour free parking spaces, as long as you don't block driveways, duh! To reach this residential neighborhood, drive down Rowe Blvd until it dead ends at College Avenue. Take a left onto College Ave and go to the first traffic light, Take a right, and then the first right turn to get into that neighborhood and hunt around. This is my favorite "local knowledge" parking when going to Lawyer's Mall!

People are welcome to stay well past the "structured Rally" of 60 minutes for an additional 30-45 minutes and still not be on the bad side of the Meter Maids.

For those of us who might want to have a Beer Brunch afterwards, we'll move our vehicles to parking meters on West Street.

How's that for a plan?

Attachments

• IMG_3335.JPG
      IMG_3335.JPG
      126.7 KB · Views: 2,147
    Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I don't think I need to say I am in, but I AM IN!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The nuts in the Left?

The holster for my '58 Remington will be empty. :sad20:

BEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I will be sporting a tan basketweave holster that will be missing the 4-inch barrel S&W .357 that usually rides there.

Who else? Let's see the holster you will be rockin'...

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpg
      IMG_6454.jpg
      77.9 KB · Views: 1,930

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    As posted in the other thread, this is the game face we are bringing:

Love Sam Elliot ... All hat, no cattle ... lots of guns, just no cattle. :D

I'll warm up the video machine . I may even make one of my rare public appearances.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Hey Rack I'll take your 4" S&W and raise you a 4" S&W :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member