• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baltech

Feb 23, 2013
    Yeah Bollingers i never would have heard of if not for being a ip here. Even then they were hard to find.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If you still shop there and miss their forum presence, tell them so. They're welcome to contact TexKev and rejoin.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Bob's Sunoco or what ever it's called is gone. Hadn't posted for almost a year. Although some like him it's one of the places I'll never set foot in again.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    After reading this thread I noticed Sure Shot in Pasadena is no longer listed.

yes, i decided not to renew with MDS. I appreciate everyone's support from here. If you google my name, you'll see that I am dealing with some stuff from my full time job. Im still around, though.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    yes, i decided not to renew with MDS. I appreciate everyone's support from here. If you google my name, you'll see that I am dealing with some stuff from my full time job. Im still around, though.

Glad you're still around.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    I always liked mike, he was my go-to ffl for guns that scared most ffls in my area. I would drive almost two hours just to do a transfer there.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Joe
    Good to hear from you and hope all is well. Stay safe out there.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I dont mean to sound negative but this site has been dead for traffic since oct 13. People have spent huge amounts of money and are still recovering from it. Hell I barely come on here now cuz new threads are never starting and I am more active on specific gun forums

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I dont mean to sound negative but this site has been dead for traffic since oct 13. People have spent huge amounts of money and are still recovering from it. Hell I barely come on here now cuz new threads are never starting and I am more active on specific gun forums

15,000 sessions a day is "dead"? Interesting.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011

Good luck Joe.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I'm not a business owner. So I don't even know enough to know how much I don't know about running a business.
    I also don't know how much becoming an IP costs. But seems to me if it's a few hundred bucks($300+/-) a year, that's probably an OK expenditure out of my advertising budget for pretty much the largest captive audience in the state of Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom