• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    I am looking for either a used P226 or used P229. I have not been having great luck since as soon as one comes up, it is usually sold almost as quickly as it has been posted. Unfortunately, I can't drive around to skulk at stores since my kids have the same breaks/weekends/holidays as me while my wife does not. Any help in finding one of these at one of the IP would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Ghost40

Apr 29, 2015
    Not sure where you are at, but I recently traded in a P229 to Freestate. And they usually have 226/229's in there

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    Are they usually reasonably priced? I have seen a wide range on GunBroker and Armslist that really doesn't give me a clue of what an approximate cost would be.

Thanks for letting me know! I like this site, there is a lot of helpful people and information!

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    Thanks for checking in! I'm still weighing options and looking for more to choose from. So far, there have been some promising leads!

pitbull

Jan 23, 2013
    A place outside of harrisburg had a pile of police trade in 229 .40 cal. Range of price dependong on condition, I got mine for $500. Worth a phone call. Spar firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom