• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Sorry I do not have a better pic. Sis said she would buy me one if I could find it. My first guess was Tanfolio but I don't think so.

Attachments

• IMG_2989.jpg
      IMG_2989.jpg
      8.9 KB · Views: 460

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    That was quick, Teşekkürler!

If you hold your finger down on the image a menu will pop up. One of the options is to search google for similar images.

All the references I found were in Turkish so I'm not sure they are available in the US. If they are , they are probably under the importers name.

Nice looking little pistol. Reminds me of my CZ PCR

Attachments

• 15z_CZPCR_L_91194_01194-1024x763.jpg
      15z_CZPCR_L_91194_01194-1024x763.jpg
      43.1 KB · Views: 403
    Last edited:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Sarsilmaz and UTAS-USA Announce Partnership To Import SAR Pistols: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-usa-announce-partnership-import-sar-pistols/

also, google-fu brings up TR imports: https://www.trimports.com/product-tag/sarsilmaz/

TR imports shows some "dealers" but all of them in MD look like Dicks. I also don't see it on the MD handgun roster, I checked 4 different names.

It looks to me like a CZ 75. Many European guns are basically CZ 75ish. If so, its a sweet shooter. Then again, CZ75ish guns are widely available here.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yes, very similar, not available here, 1900 lira is only $403.00. Thanks for the image info.

Attachments

• K10C_SIYAH_4.jpg
      K10C_SIYAH_4.jpg
      29.6 KB · Views: 441

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Sarsilmaz and UTAS-USA Announce Partnership To Import SAR Pistols: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-usa-announce-partnership-import-sar-pistols/

also, google-fu brings up TR imports: https://www.trimports.com/product-tag/sarsilmaz/

TR imports shows some "dealers" but all of them in MD look like Dicks. I also don't see it on the MD handgun roster, I checked 4 different names.

It looks to me like a CZ 75. Many European guns are basically CZ 75ish. If so, its a sweet shooter. Then again, CZ75ish guns are widely available here.

So, I am telling my sister it is a CZ75. Done. lol

Thanks all.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Is she willing to adopt me? I love another CZ 75. :party29:

Sorry Dan I do not think I could do that to anyone hahaha.

I am wondering if the US compact market is too saturated to be worth importing or what there rational may be, seems to be a successful company though.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It is CZ clone , of the ' Compact" flavor . In this context , means shorter bbl , shorter grip/ magazine , 12-ish rounds in 9mm .

In the late '80s to mid '90s , a half dozen or more or more Importers/ nominal brand names . Most were straight from the Tangfolio production line at popular prices. A few claimed US performed final fitting/ finishing at upgraded price points .

Recent times, EAA , and their Witness product line are the primary USA source of Tangfolio CZ clones .

Other producers of more or less CZ-75 clones include Israel, Turkey, and undoubtedly China.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    A CZ-75 Compact would be cool, and not too hard to find. Duffy's might have one. I do like my CZ-75 BD.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    CZ75 P01. NATO-tested, 20,000 rounds without a failure. Unless you want to send it out to Cajun for trigger work, run 2-300 rounds thru it to smooth it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom