• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I wonder if I can just show up there (I am FFL) and start buying interesting pieces from the people. I know it is totally legal but I am not sure police there will be aware.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I wonder if I can just show up there (I am FFL) and start buying interesting pieces from the people. I know it is totally legal but I am not sure police there will be aware.

All the weapons I saw today were wrapped or in boxes so unless you want to walk around in the presence of multiple police officers examining weapons as people unwrap them to discuss buying, then I say go for it.....

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

I wonder if you could have looked for the 6 other threads pertaining to this event?

Last edited:

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

It's been done before in MD. IIRC there was a buyback down in PG a while back where an FFL set up a table in a public area down the street and was buying from people and doing transfers for private folks who were buying from people.

I think they checked with the Officers on scene before they started up, just to make sure everything got off on a good footing.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    There SIX threads about this:
    1- Balt Buy Back Today
    2- Baltimore PD Gun Buyback
    3- I Hear There's a Gun Buy Back Program
    4- Baltimore Gun Buyback Program
    5- Did You Hear The One About...
    6- And this thread.

Not all that uncommon here but 6 may be the record. #5 is a poor thread title but the first thread could have been found by the others with a simple search first.....another thing that's rarely done

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom