• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    These politicians need to be aware of the Law of Unintended Consequences. Also known as the fact that the receiver for a Sten or MP-40 is a length of seamless steel tubing with some holes cut in it.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    These politicians need to be aware of the Law of Unintended Consequences. Also known as the fact that the receiver for a Sten or MP-40 is a length of seamless steel tubing with some holes cut in it.

STEN type submachine guns are very easy to make. In fact the designers of the STEN, Sheppard and Turpin bragged that the average unskilled citizen could make one at home, using parts scrounged from around the house.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    STEN type submachine guns are very easy to make. In fact the designers of the STEN, Sheppard and Turpin bragged that the average unskilled citizen could make one at home, using parts scrounged from around the house.

I built one from a toaster and an old vibrator just last night.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Md. lawmakers look to ban untraceable guns in next session

https://marylandreporter.com/2018/12/12/md-lawmakers-look-to-ban-untraceable-guns-in-next-session/

By Brooks DuBose

Capital News Service
    blah blah

Federal law already prohibits the creation of untraceable guns.

more blah blah

https://marylandreporter.com/2018/12/12/md-lawmakers-look-to-ban-untraceable-guns-in-next-session/

I think my biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy. So, there is already federal law that says "no 3D printed guns." Yet these same Md. Gen. Ass. Dems refuse to help the feds in any way with illegal aliens because "it's a federal law and federal matter." Ok...so how is this any different? Hypocrites!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    You can make the heat-seeking bullets suppositories.

Yes but they are not really the best home defense ammo, no matter where you aim the always steer right to the targets Bung hole. I guess if you are one if those people who want to teach criminals an embarrassing lesson but not kill them, it’s probably ok. If were going to use them, maybe just for kicks, I’d chamber the first round with this ammo only then use regular HD rounds in the rest of the mag.

Also I think the standard suppository is .40cal, so we have that tireless debate to wrestle with too.

eagledriver

Jan 13, 2013
    Mt Airy, South sorta
    ? What is it that some do not understand "untraceable" ?
    ? How would they know whether one did or did not have or make such a thing ?
    ? If someone found such a "thing", wouldn't that act then make the "thing" traceable ?
    Wonderfully / Terribly amusing situation.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    If they are untraceable, how will anyone know who has one. This is just more political posturing, see how anti-gun I am, bull plop. Bans work SOOO well on drug and keeping guns out of the hands of criminals....I mean we can walk through East or West Baltimore with $100 bills hanging out of our pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom