Any opening date for the Cabela's in Christiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knuckles

Feb 28, 2012
    Ceciltucky, MD
    I love how some random dude posts something and it becomes fact enough to make someone else say they will never go there ...
    That's right ... U guys all stay away now ya hear?
    It's a bad bad place :-)
    (More for me)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I love how some random dude posts something and it becomes fact enough to make someone else say they will never go there ...
    That's right ... U guys all stay away now ya hear?
    It's a bad bad place :-)
    (More for me)

i said IF that's the case. If not, then it's all good.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Long guns, they will sell to you across the counter.

Handguns must be set to a MD FFL.

Gun section is pretty good, reloading section is pretty nice as well.

Oh, ok. That's standard operating procedure for any out of state ffl. I thought you meant they would sell us ANY guns...

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I wasn't impressed with prices but they had a lot of inventory. Tons of Pmc 223 for $10. Lots of bx25's. They had about. 12 racks of used in the library and the nice stuff is in a smaller 10x20 room. Some Garands, nice Parker sxs, A Sharps, Colt revolvers, yugo and norinco sks, rack of decent yugo 24/47. Lots of bolt action and shotguns in used racks.

They had good selection of all ammo except rimfire. Now to drive home in this crap.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I wasn't impressed with prices but they had a lot of inventory. Tons of Pmc 223 for $10. Lots of bx25's. They had about. 12 racks of used in the library and the nice stuff is in a smaller 10x20 room. Some Garands, nice Parker sxs, A Sharps, Colt revolvers, yugo and norinco sks, rack of decent yugo 24/47. Lots of bolt action and shotguns in used racks.

They had good selection of all ammo except rimfire. Now to drive home in this crap.

I know that feeling. I lugged 1280 AK, 250 .40, and 250 .45 rounds up the steps last night in one trip. Lets not forget the big bottle of laundry detergent in the other hand. I thought I was going to be looking for a back surgeon today.

Do I need to bring my HQL with me to buy a handgun? Or will they sell and ship to my MD FFL leaving the responsibility to make sure I have my ducks in order with my FFL? Just like ordering from a internet dealer.

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    If anyone goes today and happens to be in the mag section and happens to see 20/30rd promag 5.7x28mm FNH Five-seven mags or Masterpiece Arms 5.7 20rnd mags. Please PM me. They are apparently hard to find in the PA/DE area. and I need a few I am planning to call them But i have a feeling it is going to be a zoo and they aren't going to want to hunt down inventory for me.

Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    I bought a Savage kit in .308, paperwork took about 20 minutes. Very friendly and knowledgable. They didn't try to convince me on the Herters super low cost store brand ammo but they didn't talk me out of it either. I bought a few boxes of pmc and Federal instead, will order from BulkAmmo down the line. Gotta get my target made to try it out in Elkton.

Sig Fan

Feb 15, 2011
    PRMD
    I stopped by Sunday on the way home from NJ. I couldn't stay long because I had my dog in the car, and the parking lot has zero shade - the only shade was on the side of the building with no parking. So, rolled the windows 1/2 way down and went in for a quick look.

Good selection, but the store seemed crowded & cramped, with merch on every square foot of floor space. I didn't have time to dig deep, but I prefer BassPro's layout better, and the BP store just seems to have "more" of everything. I'll have to go back to see about in-store prices. Ammo was plentiful except 22LR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom