• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    For that money I could get a slug/shot combo and the pimpmaster stock of my choice. Maybe even an 18-20" barrel and mag extension as well.

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    So many variables, y'all are correct to some degree. I know they wont drop the price, and the gun will sell. Those types with option are few and far between. The basic models are everywhere. I think ill just get my deposit back, go by the 870 26" w wood furn, and work on barrels and upgrades on my own schedule. Thanks for all the help. I think y'all saved me a couple hundred.

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Seems high - I got a synthetic 870 with two barrels and scope for $445. You can get a kit to get it to be a pistol grip version for $100 last time I saw.

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    ok, took anothe r look at it. As I saw the first time, It says on the reciever, Remington 870 Police Magnum. Confusing, since it does not take 3.5in shells. I THOUGHT that was the def of MAGNUM. But anyway. It is parkerized, shot extension, not drilled and tapped, shorter forend. If someone could clarify, the trigger guard has got a very gritty finish to it. Is that the clear sign of Parkerization?

Either way, it is solid sturdy and heavy. Im sure I'll get to beat the hell out of it, which will be fun. I should have her home next friday. I'll just buy the little upgrades afermarket I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom