• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    last I checked Continental had a boat load of Aero Precision M4E1's for $95.

Considering they usually price gouge like hell, that's a sweet deal. I picked up two.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    It would be helpful if you guys can tell us what brands and prices like skipatroldude.

Engage had Engage lowers for $85 late last week. Worth a call to see if they have them in stock.

TMG has Aero for 90ish IIRC. The manager told me she had them in stock as of last week. Worth a call there as well if you're taking a ride over.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    SCSG has Andersen lowers for $69, and some others, that ji don't know the prices of, since I only bought an Andersen there on Tuesday.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Why did you have to tell me this. Did they have any in FDE?

Not that I am aware of.

they had 25 when I got mine, but this was like 3 weeks ago. AFAIK they still have them.

They've always had lowers in stock, but for IMO, WAY too much money...on the order of $200-350 for something that should be $120 or less. Was blown away to see what looks like a regular supply from Aero for $95 per.

I'd bet they could get you one in FDE, though.

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    Duffy's had Anderson's for $100 :facepalm:

Love Duffy's, but was a bit caught off guard there.

Don't know or ever been to Duffy's, or most of the LGS east of Frederick MD. But I try and not to judge shop prices on lowers and guns in general right now.

Working in a shop, I see what distributors are charging for lowers, and that is where the crazy price increases are. Granted most of them are out of stock though.

For example: Anderson AM-15 stripped lowers have a 150% higher wholesale price now vs. in Feb. Ruger and DPMS stripped lowers wholesale costs are about 90% higher now.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Bumping this thread. Any IP's have stripped forged lowers in stock? Might send a buddy to pick up an Anderson at Tyler's, but curious if anyone has any other brands available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom