• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just a rumor but read on ARF that they are limiting 2 guns per customer. If true more will pop up in stock as orders are canceled. Those who missed out might get lucky!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Why would the cancel already paid orders to spread the guns around. Way more work for them with shipping. I don’t see that happening.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Why would the cancel already paid orders to spread the guns around. Way more work for them with shipping. I don’t see that happening.

Looks to be real. Limit is two total, not two of each. Keep checking the status, they will prolly go quick once cancelled orders are sorted out.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Looks to be real. Limit is two total, not two of each. Keep checking the status, they will prolly go quick once cancelled orders are sorted out.

Logistics nightmare you’re gonna have guys canceling orders who got two fixed stocks to try to get one of each

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• CC2A47C4-30CE-4C01-AC8D-8267A4BBC4A3.jpg
      CC2A47C4-30CE-4C01-AC8D-8267A4BBC4A3.jpg
      44.4 KB · Views: 236

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Some of these went to Louisiana for Katrina

Attachments

• 7FE01DE2-AFF1-45B0-8976-BD83F2CC2C6A.jpg
      7FE01DE2-AFF1-45B0-8976-BD83F2CC2C6A.jpg
      85.2 KB · Views: 212

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    If anyone decides that they don't want theirs and wants to make a few bucks shoot me a pm please.

Call them ASAP!!! My buddy who ordered 5 had his order cancelled and knocked down to 2. It seems alphabrew was right.

Word is they are trying to hold the folders for LEOs and have LEOs send in credentials. So you might want to try and get in ASAP. A friend of mine cancelled a fixed and ordered a folder but they made him send badge and ID pics.

Prefer this info stays on MDS or with MDSers. I don’t give a crap if people on ARF get their guns, i want y’all to get your guns!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Call them ASAP!!! My buddy who ordered 5 had his order cancelled and knocked down to 2. It seems alphabrew was right.

Word is they are trying to hold the folders for LEOs and have LEOs send in credentials. So you might want to try and get in ASAP. A friend of mine cancelled a fixed and ordered a folder but they made him send badge and ID pics.

Prefer this info stays on MDS or with MDSers. I don’t give a crap if people on ARF get their guns, i want y’all to get your guns!

If so that’s shockingly dumb. No LEO is going to buy a 50 year old shotgun for duty use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom