Are high capacity magazines sold in Delaware?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Forgive the newbie question, but I didn't really know where to look for an answer...aside from here.

A "friend" just got a new pistol in Maryland and wants to get something other than the lame 10 round magazines for it. ;)

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Please stop adding to the false mantra that standard 15, 17 or 30 round magazines are "High Capacity" they are in fact the normal capacity that the pistols or rifles were designed to use. The 10 round mags are in fact low capacity mags manufactures were forced to come up with to be able to sell their product in the "nanny states." Now a 100 round drum mag for an AR may be considered high capacity.

I am not busting on you or your friend but the more we fall into the anti's false narrative the more truth we lend to it.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Please stop adding to the false mantra that standard 15, 17 or 30 round magazines are "High Capacity" they are in fact the normal capacity that the pistols or rifles were designed to use. The 10 round mags are in fact low capacity mags manufactures were forced to come up with to be able to sell their product in the "nanny states." Now a 100 round drum mag for an AR may be considered high capacity.

I am not busting on you or your friend but the more we fall into the anti's false narrative the more truth we lend to it.

Sorry. Point well taken....Newbie here and not quite up on all that I should be. :o

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    No harm, now you know, and yes standard capacity pistol mags are available in all of the surrounding states and the dealers will gladly take your money. Oh, and you will get a nice ride and avoid a few dollars in MD sales tax.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Check online if they have what you want in stock, or call. They will also allow you to order online for pick up at the store if they don't have it in stock :)

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Great car! Here's my hot rod. Though, not in the same league is as yours, by a long shot.
    Mowgli and the Challenger.jpg

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Awesome. Looks like Cabela's is the closest to this area?

There is X-Ring in Newark which is a little closer. Not sure which mags you are looking for but you may want to give them a call and see if they have what you need.

2201 Ogletown Road
    Newark, DE 19711

Phone: 302.737.6575

ETA..Sweet Car!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay, as a prior owner of a 66 Impala, I am partial to a 65 with a 396, and convertible would be nlice, otherwise I will take a 65 Goat with a 326.

Feb 28, 2013
    Nice lookin' cars. :thumbsup:

As to the OP's question, go to any out of state gun store or show, buy all the mags you want, bring 'em back, and shoot away. :D

Last edited:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Careful with that. I see no harm, but some of the forum Nazis will tell you that's illegal if he gives them to you in MD :nono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom