• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    What are the weekday hours at Hap Baker? I am going on Monday, not sure when they open.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    That's really annoying...argh. Where else can I shoot where I can bring my guns and ammo?

Freestate in Whitemarsh depending on what you plan on shooting...it's an in door range though.

Also Freedom Armory in PA is also an in door range. If you want some 30 round mags you can get them there as well although a bit pricey.

Freedom Armory is probably 45 minutes from you area.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Freestate in Whitemarsh depending on what you plan on shooting...it's an in door range though.

Also Freedom Armory in PA is also an in door range. If you want some 30 round mags you can get them there as well although a bit pricey.

Freedom Armory is probably 45 minutes from you area.

If I recall, you have to buy their ammo at Freedom. And I'm shooting Mosins and AK's...so I doubt I can shoot that inside. I've been there once before.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    If I recall, you have to buy their ammo at Freedom. And I'm shooting Mosins and AK's...so I doubt I can shoot that inside. I've been there once before.

I've havent and probably will never shot at Freedom however it's the closest public range to my house if the weather is bad. Just went for the first time a few weeks ago and the place seemed nice with friendly staff.

I typically shot at Hap or a private range....find Hap to be the best in my area and I enjoy the grumpy ole' RSO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom