• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    My thought is that if I have to sign up with facebook to read a statement, it will not be happening.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    For those that won't or can't access FB here is his message;

Statement from Ryan Gass regarding Delegate Matt Morgan Maryland Delegate Matt Morgan State Delegate representing St Mary's County:

Matt Morgan Delegate Matt Morgan Maryland Delegate Matt Morgan While I am I an unwavering supporter of the Second Amendment and strongly oppose any infringements (regardless of the degree of infringement), I like to think of myself as a reasonable and prudent person whom myself have made idiotic mistakes.
    I am willing to give you a break on your past mistakes just as long as you know I will grill you relentlessly for any no-votes or votes favoring any infringements of the Second Amendment- regardless whether first/second/third reading and even if the bill doesn't in the end become law. A favorable vote or no vote regarding the 2A infringements is a vote against the 2A.
    Is that a reasonable agreement, or am I just taking the 2nd Amendment way too serious?

I do look forward to working you this year and hopefully seeing consistent positive actions supporting the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. Please, do respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom