• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I think i know the answer to this question but i don't want my case thrown out on a technical .

Back in Dec. last year i put in for a hearing in front of the board . Well since then my permit has been renewed with still the restrictions on it .

Would i have to re-apply to the hearing board for a new hearing based on the latest decision or keep my hearing date as it is for removal of restrictions .

They did not even comment on why they won't remove my restrictions or add my other property management company it is like they ignore everything and do a status quo maneuver .

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Back in Dec. last year i put in for a hearing in front of the board . Well since then my permit has been renewed with still the restrictions on it .

I am confused on the time frame, 12/16 you appealed to HPRB but your permit just renewed?

Isn't there a 10 day window?

NOBODY

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am confused on the time frame, 12/16 you appealed to HPRB but your permit just renewed?

NOBODY

Before my permit was to expire (many months) i put in to have restrictions removed , sent all the paperwork for a appeal .

Never heard a time from the HPRB until recently for a July 17th hearing .

Well between asking for restrictions to be remove to now , i had to apply for a re-newed permit . well the re-newed permit took a couple months to get back and they again refused to remove the restrictions .

So it was 2 times they have refused to remove the restrictions .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

NOBODY
    Back in Sept. or so i requested restrictions to be removed
    In Dec. i get a ruling from MSP no restrictions removed
    My hearing date is July 17th
    My permit expired May 31st (i have a new one now)

It takes so fricken long to get the wheels rolling may permit expired before a hearing date was given .

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Wait......... Uncle Larry didn't already send a memo over the MSP LD instructing them to accept self defense as an acceptable G&S? I was away for a while, figured that was already done.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    http://mgahouse.maryland.gov/mga/pl...?catalog/03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c

Start at the 42 min mark, at around 54 mins the ******** really starts.

I'd be willing to bet the HPRB is straight up GONE.

Sounds like it. You listening to Hough arguing? Damn! Mike Miller keeps trying to move it along mentioning SB1000.. "We're voting on that later!"

Senator is claiming eight cases have been heard at OAH, and they would be sealed. They will not be public. Judge told a Senator she couldn't get the decisions.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Sounds like it. You listening to Hough arguing? Damn! Mike Miller keeps trying to move it along mentioning SB1000.. "We're voting on that later!"

Senator is claiming eight cases have been heard at OAH, and they would be sealed. They will not be public. Judge told a Senator she couldn't get the decisions.

I'm about 30 minutes deep into it now.

I'd bet anyone willing to take it $500 cash the HPRB goes totally away.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Funny part of the comments about OAH is that they (MGA) isn't even sure how they became sealed? They claim it was never intended to be that way. Not a single MGA Member has (ever) attended a HPRB meeting.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Funny part of the comments about OAH is that they (MGA) isn't even sure how they became sealed? They claim it was never intended to be that way. Not a single MGA Member has (ever) attended a HPRB meeting.

They're not sealed, they haven't been made yet. These hearings just took place recently and the ALJs have what, 60 or 90 days to issue a ruling? Beidle's a dope.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Nice how they discussed the guy who was just up recently (dude who shot someone in self defense).

Same guy made the mistake of admitting he smoked marijuana,.... what a fvckn joke this State is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom