• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    ^^^ This.

While I understand some peoples' concerns about being arrested, if you follow the LEOs commands to leave or be arrested, there's not much chance of seeing the back seat of a patrol car. Just leave peacefully.

Rack and DL made a conscious decision to stand their ground and face arrest, instead of complying with the (unlawful) command to leave.

This confrontation with the LEOs has been brewing for a long time, but not between us and them, but more likely between the legislators who hate our guts and and us. One (or possibly more) of them must have gotten his buttons pushed and used whatever influence he had (and I deliberately use the past tense) to force the LEOs to make the arrest.

There is a lot of drama unfolding behind the scenes, and in (what might seem to take forever) time it will come to light. I have full faith and confidence in the legal team to discover (and uncover) the corrupt machinations that led up to this fateful and illegal arrest.

There isn't enough popcorn for what we're about to experience, and I'm proud and honored to be able to watch from the sidelines, while standing shoulder to shoulder with some of the finest, most honorable men I've ever known.

Some older folks here might remember that Reader's Digest had a section in every magazine entitled, "My Most Memorable Character" or something to that effect. It's easy to see the front line members of the Patriot Picket filling many issues for years to come.

Well done, Patriots! :party29:

I disagree with your assertion that LEOs were "forced" to do anything. They do so willingly. They can choose to uphold the cornerstone of all law, which is the constitution. They can choose to be afraid of not doing what they are told because they might lose something. Anyone too fearful of losing a job over right and wrong (supporting and defending the Constitution....) will never risk their liberty; much less their lives.

The Nuremberg defense is never a defense.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I disagree with your assertion that LEOs were "forced" to do anything. They do so willingly. They can choose to uphold the cornerstone of all law, which is the constitution. They can choose to be afraid of not doing what they are told because they might lose something. Anyone too fearful of losing a job over right and wrong (supporting and defending the Constitution....) will never risk their liberty; much less their lives.

Well said.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here, my interview with long-time Statehouse reporter for The Daily Record, Brian P. Sears.

In the background listening is our famed civil rights attorney, Cary Hansel of Baltimore.

Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I posted many pages back that a black woman said she like the first amendment but did not like the second amendment . That was when we had the huge rally this Monday .

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

Do you have a house (mortgage)/wife/kids/cats/dogs etc?

I guess I am a maggot, because I could NOT afford to lose my job.

I have yet to hear back from Justin Ready who is usually very responsive... am very disappointed with him right now.
    Ready was at the conference, recording and broadcasting it on youtube. He is a reliable and ardent pro-2A man, and i'm guessing this is just an oversight.

I, myself, saw all of my Carroll reps, except Krebs, last Monday night.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

Attachments

• EFC40617-71E4-484F-8159-5BD518F8E5A4.jpg
      EFC40617-71E4-484F-8159-5BD518F8E5A4.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 427
    • 71D5F851-24B8-42E4-BB92-46B5CD95666A.jpg
      71D5F851-24B8-42E4-BB92-46B5CD95666A.jpg
      73 KB · Views: 407

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    - Not worth repeating -

When 6 police cars show up to break-up a protest by 12 second amendment supporters, the problem isn't the police. The problem is the folks using the police to suppress dissent.

Sgt Pope and Chief Wilson are being hung out to dry. The folks that put them up to this are going to crawl back under their rock and watch from a distance. They may have lost this battle, but they're certainly not going to give up their fight to take away our rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom