• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I want to do something fun to help get more STI guns into the hands of local shooters. We sell a lot of these online, but not as many was we would like in the shop. When you add MD 6% sales tax to a gun that's $1999 it really adds up.

So here's the deal, if you can pay with cash or check we will pay the tax. That saves $120. Another option is to split the tax if you want to pay with credit card. We also offer layaway up to 90 days.

These are amazing guns to shoot and/or carry. So please come in and check them out.

Not sure how long I will run this, but one day it will vanish like Keyser Söze.

Current hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10-5. Saturday 10-3.

Sorry guys this deal is over. Thanks to all that participated.

Attachments

• 2020 Stac P.jpg
      2020 Stac P.jpg
      142.4 KB · Views: 992
    Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Duuuuuuude, you’re a tempter.

Rumor is Jeff is having his own fire sale...half off. His wife found out he has three safes she didn’t know about and he has to perform penance.

JK. But I’ll bet he’s close to your number one guy (that I know.)

Good luck. Unfortunately, I’m on retired income. :-(

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

Rumor is Jeff is having his own fire sale...half off. His wife found out he has three safes she didn’t know about and he has to perform penance.

Rumor has it. Wives are a dime a dozen. Well until you have to get rid of them.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland

No fire sale. She knows there’s a lot in the them particularly the latest one but isn’t asking questions.

Don't let Shootin The Breeze see this.....

You know I can’t right now.

Never heard of him

I’m hurt . I’ll have to buy an M11 now...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Two Docs arguing over who’s getting the Staccato and who’s getting the MG.

I knew I should have studied harder. Other than girls and beer and soccer and fast cars I mean

:lol: He's getting the machine gun.....and gonna be living in a spacious new dog house soon. :lol2:

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I’ve only bought from y’all once, right before all this crazy crap hit. Picked up a gp stribog in early March. I had a good buying experience and will certainly buy from you all again once this madness lightens up.

I can’t quite afford one of these though lol. I’m not ol daddy deep pockets like the good doctor in here’s haaaaa hahaha

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    No fire sale. She knows there’s a lot in the them particularly the latest one but isn’t asking questions.

You know I can’t right now.

I’m hurt . I’ll have to buy an M11 now...
    Hmmm what tempting items can I pull out of my hat. J/k I'm excited for you and your M11.
    Hell of an offer.... love the creativity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks!
    This needs to be on a T-shirt. 2:

How many MDshooters safes are overflowing because of Dan?
    Maybe I should give away shirts with it? Pretty catchy
    I’ve only bought from y’all once, right before all this crazy crap hit. Picked up a gp stribog in early March. I had a good buying experience and will certainly buy from you all again once this madness lightens up.

I can’t quite afford one of these though lol. I’m not ol daddy deep pockets like the good doctor in here’s haaaaa hahaha
    I remember when you bought the Stribog.

STIs aren't just for doctors even though the selling point of how soft shooting they are is meant for doctor hands. They are meant for everyone.

You should at least come handle one before making up your mind. We can always come up with a plan to make it work.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I can almost see the meme...Doctor of GUN Happiness/Dan on left shoulder whispering in your ear and SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED on other shoulder giving to the stink eye....

I only visited once. I left plenty money in Dan’s hands. I also left with two more guns than I went in the for.

Expert tip...take cash, SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED won’t have an easy audit trail to your transgression. Yankee green folding money FTW.

Don’t be shy. Dan IS that kind of guy.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    How many MDshooters safes are overflowing because of Dan?

Mine is (he’s responsible for me needing a third which is half full)

Hmmm what tempting items can I pull out of my hat. J/k I'm excited for you and your M11.

That M11 is a deep, deep reach. The pay cut is a real problem this year. I pulled out of my 401k and am using some of that to buy. Only purchase this year unless things turn around drastically.
    Lol Dan is the best! Bought a Staccato P, got lucky with a Costa Comp, XC and now got a P duo in jail.

Good start. Let me know when you pick up 12 (and I’ve been beat by several, lol).

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Is it not true that STI just changed their name to Staccato? The website has no mention of STI anymore and in fact it now redirects you to Staccato2011.com. I called there last week to ask a question about my STI and the even answered the phone Staccato.

I just can't figure out why a company with a good, recognizable name like STI would just up and change it. Does not make much sense to me. Must not make sense to you either, as you are still referring to them as STI when trying to sell Staccatos.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Is it not true that STI just changed their name to Staccato? The website has no mention of STI anymore and in fact it now redirects you to Staccato2011.com. I called there last week to ask a question about my STI and the even answered the phone Staccato.

I just can't figure out why a company with a good, recognizable name like STI would just up and change it. Does not make much sense to me. Must not make sense to you either, as you are still referring to them as STI when trying to sell Staccatos.
    It is true they are now Staccato not STI. I still refer to them as STI. It's what everyone knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom