• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    My issue isn't reloading my 223. Its the shooting the reloads I have :party29: Debating ordering more brass and just burning through the rest of my powder :innocent0

Park ranger

Ultimate Member
    Dec 6, 2015
    Anyone try staBall 6.5 yet? I got enough 4350 to finish the barrel on my match rifle but wonder how this new wonder powder does.

Seabee

Old Timer
    Oct 9, 2011
    Left marylandistan to NC
    If you cant get Varget, try some Shooters World Precision. More Temp stable. In fact, it shot better in my rifles than Varget and lower ES not to mention it is cheaper. Very very similar to Varget

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    If you cant get Varget, try some Shooters World Precision. More Temp stable. In fact, it shot better in my rifles than Varget and lower ES not to mention it is cheaper. Very very similar to Varget

Good to know - I just finished up my last pound of Precision Rifle with some 168 gn HPBT pills. Now to go see how it does.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Been looking at the new StaBall Match and StaBall HD powders that seem close in spec to Varget and Retumbo. There was some mention of testing here, did anyone ever get a chance to test the 6.5 StaBall and/or others ?

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    Been looking at the new StaBall Match and StaBall HD powders that seem close in spec to Varget and Retumbo. There was some mention of testing here, did anyone ever get a chance to test the 6.5 StaBall and/or others ?

My normal shooting partner recently worked up a load in 6.5 Staball for his 6 creedmoor (for MDPRS circuit) and was impressed by. I believe he used in yesterdays match. Between that and ultimate reloader, I’ll likely give it a try once I deplete my H4350 supplies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom