• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    So I was lucky enough to recently find a Nagant 1895 and I’ve been on the lookout for a 32 acp conversion cylinder. Fast forward to this evening and I saw some guy selling a 32 acp conversion cylinder on eBay. So I bought it and I immediately got an email from the seller saying that eBay flagged the sale. Now the seller wants to know if there are any legal issues it’s shipping the cylinder directly to me. Anybody aware of any no no’s regarding direct purchase of a conversion cylinder of a Nagant 1895?

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    So I was lucky enough to recently find a Nagant 1895 and I’ve been on the lookout for a 32 acp conversion cylinder. Fast forward to this evening and I saw some guy selling a 32 acp conversion cylinder on eBay. So I bought it and I immediately got an email from the seller saying that eBay flagged the sale. Now the seller wants to know if there are any legal issues it’s shipping the cylinder directly to me. Anybody aware of any no no’s regarding direct purchase of a conversion cylinder of a Nagant 1895?

It's a round piece of steel with holes drilled in it.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    Only thing I could think of is if it’s coming from outside the country. I’ve ordered parts from Europe, like an extractor, which had to go through a customs house.

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    If he wrote conversion cylinder in his add they probably thought it was one of those black powder conversion cylinders and they hate those. I bought my regular nagant cylinder off of there this year.

Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    It actually seems that it was because he hadn’t sold anything in awhile and eBay was doing something funky to his account. Anyway, it’s been resolved. Thanks for all the input guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom