• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfking

BANNED!!!
    Sep 14, 2020
    anyone know if this tiny pistol is approved ? I have hard time finding anything I ever want on our " approved list ".

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I guess it's a cute novelty, but I wouldn't want it.
    2 rounds of .380 in a pistol that weighs almost twice as much as an LCP and you have to partially assemble it to fire it.
    I think if I need to draw my pistol I'm already at a disadvantage because I'm responding to a threat. I need every millisecond I can get...I'm already behind.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I think if I need to draw my pistol I'm already at a disadvantage because I'm responding to a threat. I need every millisecond I can get...I'm already behind.

That was my thought, plus it requires two hands and a lot of motion that telegraphs what you're doing. If the handle (or barrel) snapped out with the push of a button it would be a bit more interesting.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    anyone know if this tiny pistol is approved ? I have hard time finding anything I ever want on our " approved list ".

I think if you’re drawing that your threat is already inside arms reach, you need to physically defend yourself at that point versus rely on a weird phone gun thing.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    This seems like a two shot, modern liberator pistol...use it to get a better gun. Not that its marketed that way.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm impressed ! Seriously, they have accomplished a feat that I didn't think possible .

They made a Cobra or Davis Derringer seem a practical and effective firearm by comparison .

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    ...as a demonstration project, all good.

As a tool or a weapon, I see zero utility or legitimacy.

Why would you EVER own one? For heavens holy sake, why would you even contemplate employing one to save your life?

This ranks near the top of the BAD IDEA annals of Weapon history.

I’ll take ZIP GUN for $200, Alex. Alex???

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This thread reminded me of the dream I had last night. Some vague image of the drawstring from sweat pants, (I guess) getting tangled up in my trigger guard...hahahaha.

ETA: Oh, it got untangled without discharging the gun.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If I had an HQL , I'd pick one up during the going out of business sale , as a curiosity / paperweight , and by the time I kick the bucket , Littlefoot44 would inherit a rare collectible , on the order of the C.O.P. 4 bbl Derringer .

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    ...and the police haters derisive comments about officers shooting suspects when "...all they had was a cell phone." begin in 3-2-1...

jfking

BANNED!!!
    Sep 14, 2020
    lol mot asking anyones approval on this type a gun. I'm not asking or stating its good to carry. but asking if its able to be sold in md or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom