• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MosheDayan

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 9, 2017
    ERoC (East of Rock Creek)
    Read a number of posts here, have many questions in mind, so thought I'd join. Though I may be new to this community, I've been doing the online thing since the days of the dial-up BBS.

About me: Father, husband, lawyer, malcontent. Live in MoCo for nearly 7 years now, DC area for 10 total.

Shot a few times when I was younger, but only recently purchased first firearm, an XD9 mod.2 service model. It's fun, though I seem to be more precise than accurate at this point.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 432

MosheDayan

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 9, 2017
    I'm surprised it's been radio silence here on the United Gun burglary last night. They were really great to work with throughout the process of choosing and buying my handgun, and I'm really pissed for them. I guess the silver lining was that the thieves didn't touch the consignment side or the guns in waiting-period purgatory.

Here's the full security cam footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYAnqK_PyuU

And an article with pics of the getaway car:

http://wjla.com/news/crime/police-multiple-handguns-rifles-stolen-from-md-gun-shop

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    It's not radio silence. The thread is in the Water Cooler forum, which you cannot see until you have 50 legitimate posts.

MosheDayan

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 9, 2017
    Oh, okay. Why isn't there a thread in the main forum? I've seen discussions about other gun shop thefts when I was still in guest mode.

edit - especially given opportunity to get more eyes on it - Currently Active Users: 1222 (351 members and 871 guests)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    because it doesn't fit the other topics the other forums are dedicated to.

there is no main forum. All are topic specific.

MosheDayan

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 9, 2017
    OK, I guess that makes sense.

I just want to do whatever I can to help those guys get this solved. Unlike another shop in the area that will remain nameless, they were really cool with spending significant time helping out a newbie and explaining different features of various weapons. It would be a real shame if this significantly impacts their operations.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    well, I can tell you the mods here will see very quickly that people try to run up their post count by meaningless posts like hi, hello, and other meaningless stuff.

don't be one of those people or you'll be shown the door pretty quickly IME.

contribute, post intelligently and the 50 post will happen faster than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom