• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General opinions about Tomi Lahren

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I like her solely for the demographic she represents. Conservative women that feel left out because while they politically lean right roe v wade is a giant issue for conservatives but the majority of younger women agree with it. Her views keep a lot of women leaning our way. It also helps that she's a cutie!

I agree. Young and attractive. Outspoken 2A supporter. I think she's a plus for getting the younger females, and males, to our side. At 24 I have no expectations that she will be as smart and polished as the long time professional talking heads. Is she more combative or yell more than say Mark Levin, I don't think so. For many women control of their body is the one issue vote they cast and I feel with her candor she can be an asset for the conservative side.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    And herein lies the problem. If you can't be 100% in lockstep, you can't be a conservative. If you value all conservative issues but one, take your pick,you are ostracized as not being conservative.
    Closed mindsets like this are a cancer. and cost us conservative voters.
    The same applies to libs. If you are pro life you can't be a lib. Or pro gun.
    Or so the Nazis that run the hardcore fringe of either party declare.
    As far as Tomi goes, being on the so called script is BS. I applaud her honesty. And guts.

Exactly. My political checklist is long abortion makes the list but it is like number 90 something. Most candidates can barely make it out of the top 10 of my list. Now in the future if I find two candidates that can make it that far into the 90s that abortion is going to be the tie breaker I would say I was I fortunate enough to see the world change for the better.....

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/glenn-beck-blasts-unprofessional-tomi-205703018.html
    Glen Beck is a good man and has been fighting for my values for longer than Lahren has been alive. He would not counter sue unless his allegations are true. This women was given a opportunity and betrayed the people that gave it to her.

Glenn was good man, I do not know if he has fallen off the wagon recently and went back on. Back when all he was a conservative talk radio show host his message resonated, when he went to HLN and other televised outlets he seem to believe his own press clippings. I hope he has moved left to his more inclusive conservative roots because he always seems to be trying to be funnier Limbaugh.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/glenn-beck-blasts-unprofessional-tomi-205703018.html
    Glen Beck is a good man and has been fighting for my values for longer than Lahren has been alive. He would not counter sue unless his allegations are true. This women was given a opportunity and betrayed the people that gave it to her.

Alright I'll play.
    Betrayed how? For having the balls to be honest?
    Beck wouldn't counter sue unless his allegations are true? Happens everyday, why would he be any different?
    I used to watch and listen to Beck, read a couple of his books. BUT
    I've always thought Beck was a few cards short of a full deck.
    Shyt, given his emotional crying outbursts he must be a snowflake at heart, eh?
    Hell,I get sick of the conservative hypocrisy myself. We Want The Govt Out of Out Lives!!!!!-unless it's abortion, or unless it's X or unless it's Y etc.
    Am I argumentative, yes. But unless conservatives wake up and become more accepting of those who are not 100% in lock step with the hardcore fringe, the current political advantage we have will be short lived.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    And herein lies the problem. If you can't be 100% in lockstep, you can't be a conservative. If you value all conservative issues but one, take your pick,you are ostracized as not being conservative.
    Closed mindsets like this are a cancer. and cost us conservative voters.
    The same applies to libs. If you are pro life you can't be a lib. Or pro gun.
    Or so the Nazis that run the hardcore fringe of either party declare.
    As far as Tomi goes, being on the so called script is BS. I applaud her honesty. And guts.

Well said and so VERY TRUE! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom