• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I lost my job on Tuesday February 2 2017 thru no fault of my own; started there March 22 1989. I am butthurt

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I lost my job on Tuesday February 2 2017 thru no fault of my own; started there March 22 1989. I am butthurt

c8fce312f321a767d12a4f0c2a01ef01433b312c22910cca0bcdd5ad9549aa01.jpg

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Ya know what really chafes my ass, since we're yappin' about that here?

These guys on here, they bitch constantly about dupes and usin' the search feature, but when someone actually DOES that and bumps one of indeterminate age, its OMG.... NECROPOSTING!!!

Certainly wouldn't want new folks violatin' none of MDS's unwritten rules. Then people can't compensate fer undersized genitalia. :rolleyes:
    You're my hero

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just today I found out the company owner's puke of a son is paid $25k/month. Now I know how he affords the jacked up brand new trucks and lambos... :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm butthurt.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    I'm in. But the butt hurt wasn't mine it was my girlfriend. Years ago I built a chopper and during the build I put a small bolt in the hole that held the king and queen seat to the frame. I had riden it a few times when my girlfriend asked to go for a ride. We hadn't gone a mile when the bolt broke and the seat came up and hit me in the crotch. When I got the bike stopped and shut off I said boy that was fun but there wasn't any answer. I looked over my shoulder and she was sitting on her butt in the road with some guy helping her up. She called her mother to come get her and didn't talk to me until her butt stopped her. Didn't matter my b*lls hurt so bad I couldn't do anything any way. She never got on a bike again.
    Congrats, kenpo333, you've won yourself some butt hurt karma. Msg in bound.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I know I'm late but...When I was a kid, I was doing some yard work with my parents, I stuck my shovel in the ground to walk and pull out a root. While pulling the root snapped, and I fell backward onto the top of the spade, and it cut me right down the middle. It took my father far too long to stop laughing and tend to the wound...

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Hurt my back stopping a patient from jumping out the window and had to use 3 days of sick time for time absent at work. All I got from the CNO was a thumbs up and the comment, "I heard what you did. Good job." :)

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    so I have been on a new diet... all vegan ... all juice... do I have to talk about the butt hurt?

Attachments

• tapatalk_jpeg_1487038422445.jpg
      tapatalk_jpeg_1487038422445.jpg
      28.3 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads