• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    You seriously might want to consider a vacation, or watching a comedy. You are wound up. Life must be rough through your eyes. Relaaaaaaaax.
    not wound up at all. doesn't really stress me to point out how it makes gun owners look to let jokes like that slide.

might want to take your own advice if my commentary hurts your feelings that much.
    Can I ask everyone to try to keep this thread on topic? There is no reason to keep jabbing at each other.
    eh, you know what, you're right. said my piece at this point.

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    I don't know. They have always been pretty good to me. I was an annual member, picked up a Springfield RO 1911 from them, participated in the Zombie shoot, Utah CCW class, love the Big Boomers shoots and the .308 Thursday, No bitching about rapid fire on the range, pool table........

I am sure they have off days as we all do and with all of the frustrations that MD provides them it probably gets cumbersome. Good people in my book.

Now.....if they can only cool the range down :fingerscrossed:

They did provide a heater during the Winter :) It was warm enough to shoot without a jacket on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom