• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I'm waiting for Tax Stamp and I want to make a new purchase for a suppressor.

Do I have to wait for the Tax Stamp? I need to update my Schedule A (NFA Trust) and I used the eform for my SBR so I see an ID and Permit Number. Is one of these numbers my Tax Stamp number?

Thanks!

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    You do not update your schedule A until after you have been approved.

You can have aa many items as you can afford in the system at once. But none of them will be entered in your schedule A until the stamp is in your possession.

Whatcha gonna get?:D

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    You do not update your schedule A until after you have been approved.

You can have aa many items as you can afford in the system at once. But none of them will be entered in your schedule A until the stamp is in your possession.

Whatcha gonna get?:D

Roger that! I haven't decided but either the Griffin Reece Mod3 or Silencerco Omega.

So what happens if I make a purchase and my Stamp shows up two weeks from now? Will I need to resubmit the Schedule A and file an addendum?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Roger that! I haven't decided but either the Griffin Reece Mod3 or Silencerco Omega.

So what happens if I make a purchase and my Stamp shows up two weeks from now? Will I need to resubmit the Schedule A and file an addendum?

AFAIK you would not.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Roger that! I haven't decided but either the Griffin Reece Mod3 or Silencerco Omega. So what happens if I make a purchase and my Stamp shows up two weeks from now? Will I need to resubmit the Schedule A and file an addendum?

I've had pending form 1's pretty much continuously since the forms went online. Just update your schedule A as soon as stamps arrive. This way the schedule A you submit always lists stamps approved and in hand. At least this is how I've been doing it.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Several people have stated they have not sent Schedule A at all.

I know I sent one that was missing a couple of approved items, and the were approved no problem.

BATFE KNOWS what you would be listing on your Schedule A. :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    It should have the dollar you used to fund your trust or your trust bank account. Or whatever it was yoy used to fund your trust.

My first ap.(Form 4) was paid with a personal check. Another myth. I didn't bother funding my trust til later. BATFE didn't seem to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom