Best place to buy high capacity magazines?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    I've been looking for a few high capacity magazines for a Glock 22 (40 S&W) and a Beretta 92FS (9mm). I'm thinking OEM for the Glock, and either OEM or Mec-Gar for the Beretta.

Does anyone know of a good (cheap) place to get these locally, or am I better off ordering online? So far I've found them both at CheaperThanDirt, but I don't know if there are better places to spend my money.

Also, I'm open to going non-OEM if there are suggestions for other high quality magazines.

Thanks in advance!

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    paddlehead-welcomeMDshoot.jpg

I buy most my stuff online check

www.midwayusa.com
    www.topgunsupply.com

twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    Thanks for all of the replies/welcomes! Is it really worth going to the Timonium show? I may have to check it out, but I've heard that gun shows can be higher priced, and I'm assuming the admission is $10 or $15...

dink74

BANNED!!!
    Jun 15, 2009
    Another state. Like the Chantilly show in July. I hope to find some mags while I am there.

Dink

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I ordered mags for a Para 14-45 from a fellow in AA county. He deals in mags online only. I got his name and email address from Gun Broker when I did a search for local dealers. His prices for para mags were cheaper than anyone else and he got them to me in one day.

His name is Greg Cote and his email is gusaoz@yahoo.com and his phone number is 443-321-4676. Contact him and he will send you a price list. He seems to have hi-cap mags for most pistols. He was easy to deal with and I highly recommend him.

twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    can't get cheaper than dirt to send them to md. Gotta have a pa adress to mail to

Won't CTD send them to Maryland as long as they're 20 rounds or less? I'm just looking for 15 rounders for the Glock, and either 15 or 18 rounders for the Beretta...

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    I used to buy my Glock mags from Big State distributors.

Then I bought some stuff from a guy on ebay that sells Glock magazines for a decent price (at least when I was ordering them). His name is Smitty, and I used to have a card from him and some emails with contact info. I can see if i have some info. I used to just call him up and he would do a paypal quote for me. I don't know if Paypal is worse for gun stuff since then or not, perhaps he just put Glock parts or something to keep them from crapping on him.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Greg Cote mentioned above is a great guy to deal with. His prices are very good, though you'll have to pay sales tax. He advertises on Sigforum as well under the usaoz name, and you can find his pricelist on Sigforum in the Classifieds under that name (usaoz).

twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    ...tried to head up to Timonium Saturday night, but didn't realize they closed at 5pm. Oh well. Anyone happen to notice what kind of prices they had on mags? I may try to head up to York next weekend...

Moyaone

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 22, 2017
    Big dog outfitters, 10 miles south of the nice bridge. Good selection but a call ahead they'll set some aside for you. Good price on AR mags, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom