• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    The sad reality is that there are many, many children being raised by disgusting people like this woman. That is the worst part of the whole story. I feel bad for the kid and the cops who were put in the position to kill someone.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Mental problem or not, pointing a shotgun at police does not end well.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    It's crazy, but the sovereign citizen movement has more in common with right-wingnut, no-government conservatism than it does BLM.

That said, those spouting that any form of federal government is illegitimate are more likely to be people who simply don't want to pay for their crimes or taxes--vs those who aren't citizens on principle.

Regardless, you point a loaded gun at police a few times and you will probably be shot. What she put her kid through is the real crime here.

nmyers

Jul 9, 2016
    She had been in court, suing the owners of her prior residences for failure to abate the lead paint problem; her lawyer argued that the paint had caused brain damage ----- a claim that I believe is true. Apparently she was still able to buy the shotgun.

It seems to me that our challenge is to identify folks like her (with brain damage) & adjudicate them as "mental defectives". They could then be added to the DOJ "not permitted" firearms list.

You could make an argument that O'Malley, Frosh, Busch, & the other libs in MD government actually want the mentally ill to be able to get guns, because they make it easier to get the support of sheeple for "stricter" gun laws when they act out & hurt others.

Neal

eachurch1972

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2015
    Communist Republic
    The world is a much better place that simple, thug idiot hood rat is GONE GONE GONE. She was no good and never would of been any good. And the hate she was trying to fill those kids heart with, just awful.....Do NOT RIP trick.

eachurch1972

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2015
    Communist Republic
    She had been in court, suing the owners of her prior residences for failure to abate the lead paint problem; her lawyer argued that the paint had caused brain damage ----- a claim that I believe is true. Apparently she was still able to buy the shotgun.

It seems to me that our challenge is to identify folks like her (with brain damage) & adjudicate them as "mental defectives". They could then be added to the DOJ "not permitted" firearms list.

You could make an argument that O'Malley, Frosh, Busch, & the other libs in MD government actually want the mentally ill to be able to get guns, because they make it easier to get the support of sheeple for "stricter" gun laws when they act out & hurt others.

Neal

I think the bitch was just Evil, not crazy. Don't give her anything she doesn't deserve, she was plum nasty, evil and radical.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Geez, even her own mother said she was stubborn, had no regard for authority, & displayed poor decision-making skills. I feel for the kid. Hope he hasn't been too badly brainwashed. Maybe now he'll be raised by someone with some sanity & common sense.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I have no doubt that the girl's family will never let that child forget what happened. If you heard the interview of the child, you can tell he was coached on what to say. It's a shame too, the child seems to be rather smart for his age.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    She wasn't a member of BLM nor was she mentally ill.

http://sandrarose.com/2016/08/korryn-gaines-was-involved-in-previous-altercation-with-police/

"A look at the "sovereign citizen" movement"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-look-at-the-sovereign-citizen-movement/

Anarchists, and violent too.

One of these members works for my company, he thought he could make his own license plates that kept LEO from pulling him over. He also thought he didn't have to pay taxes and could sell his legal name for 1 million bucks. None of which worked out.

Aug 19, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    One of these members works for my company, he thought he could make his own license plates that kept LEO from pulling him over. He also thought he didn't have to pay taxes and could sell his legal name for 1 million bucks. None of which worked out.

It's simply unbelievable. I am no expert, just some light reading, but it seems like these people find the sovereign angle when they've f'd up everything in their life, owe big bucks or have nothing lose. One last final grasp at having control over their lives before it all goes upside down. Of course, they usually are the most special of folks to begin with as well.

Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    I can only imagine the thought that raced through the LEO's head having to take the shot with a child between him and his target.

Damn...

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    i keep thinking of that incident a year ago? where the cop shot the father but it went through his arm or something and hit his beautiful little daughter behind him and she died.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I can only imagine the thought that raced through the LEO's head having to take the shot with a child between him and his target.

Damn...

Take the child out of the equation and it's just as hard. I can't imagine what emotions are going through that officer's mind right now. The taking of someone's life can't be an easy thing to do. I can't talk for the police officer, but I can only believe there are going to be some sleepless nights and terrible dreams when he is able to sleep. Now add to that the child in the equation and he's got to be a wreck. I only hope he gets the help he may need.

God Bless him and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom