• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Would it be in bad taste to send her a framed photo of the WWNC banner flying over the capitol?

With a tasteful frame, absolutely not.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Maybe post it on her Facebook and thank her for not complying with the Senate bill.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I'm confused as well. At 11:00pm I thought the background check for long guns was on its way to Hogan's desk for signature or veto.
    I'm seeing conflicting reports. Was it killed?

Early yesterday afternoon, there was a piece on the Capital Gazette's web site which said that the long gun background check bill was on its way to Hogan's desk. Seems that the reporter was doing some wishful thinking. That fake news is actually still appearing on marylandreporter.com as it was originally captured there early yesterday. But when you click the article's link, the Sun has corrected the text to say "as it awaits its fate..."

Attachments

• fake news.jpg
      fake news.jpg
      50.2 KB · Views: 296

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    Early yesterday afternoon, there was a piece on the Capital Gazette's web site which said that the long gun background check bill was on its way to Hogan's desk. Seems that the reporter was doing some wishful thinking. That fake news is actually still appearing on marylandreporter.com as it was originally captured there early yesterday. But when you click the article's link, the Sun has corrected the text to say "as it awaits its fate..."

I bet the reporter just jumped the gun. Probably not smart to do with such a well known bill.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    I bet the reporter just jumped the gun. Probably not smart to do with such a well known bill.

This is why we need all reporters to get an NRQL (news reporting qualification license.) A few hundred dollars, some fingerprints and a bit of invasive background investigation and some credit checks, and then they can exercise their God-given right to speak freely. Oh, wait that would be wrong.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter

They reported the same thing on channel 11 news this morning... started me off in a bad mood until I got the real news from MDS. Suggest Maryland Shooters apply for press credentials... honestly, I get at least 75% of my news here.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    They reported the same thing on channel 11 news this morning... started me off in a bad mood until I got the real news from MDS. Suggest Maryland Shooters apply for press credentials... honestly, I get at least 75% of my news here.

Question is, can you pass the training to get your Journalist Qualification License?

7c4.jpg

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County

Attachments

• c4c11ac5b9109ba1cb9b335d546a8e63.jpg
      c4c11ac5b9109ba1cb9b335d546a8e63.jpg
      21 KB · Views: 176

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland

That little? I get all my news here. Nice linky's provided almost always if I need to head to the source. Plus it's faster than hitting the more typical channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom